Rejuvenation Version 6 Discussion Thread [SPOILERS]

Guzam

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think so devil, haven't checked for that yet.

And oh my lord Jan. I will never ever steal from any Kecleon. I still defeated like 5 of em but dang. I barely escaped ;-;

• Veterans

um can someone please tell me how to chisel the machoke statues? i keep selecting one but end up pushing it to the side.

Stand in front of one, and press A. it doesn't apply to the first floor though, because you don't need to do so there.

Where shold i go after the eldest carry aelita away from carotos i search everywhere in sheridan and cant find them

Are you done with the garufa settlement and did you look through everything?

Otherwise, you simply have to return to Kristiline.

Edited by Zumi

• Veterans

The Starly help request in Gearen, the Hidden Library 2 help request in Sheridan :wub:

ah yes, starly

starly actually used to be able to be found in the wild near goldenwood forest in the very early stages of rejuvenation (i think even before release?) before it got axed for a very long time due to that it wrecked everything in it's path lmaO

another flying type that i abused the shit out of while testing bc it was 2STRONK, huhuhuhu... im sorry guys

Edited by Zumi

• Veterans

Im in front of the tm shop and nothing happened

Have you checked up on Aelita and the eldest? They're in the room with all the beds in the garufa settlement, if you haven't.

Edited by Zumi

• Veterans

Is it just me or was the gym battle incredibly easy for as hyped up as it was? I mean I did have Flash Fire Eruption Typloshion which well destroyed her team but it felt too easy :[ There is the fact that She didn't use many dual types or fire types like Darmanitan but still...

• Veterans

Is it just me or was the gym battle incredibly easy for as hyped up as it was? I mean I did have Flash Fire Eruption Typloshion which well destroyed her team but it felt too easy :[ There is the fact that She didn't use many dual types or fire types like Darmanitan but still...

inb4 amber buff and life becomes a living nightmare

...be careful what you wish for (͠≖ ͜ʖ͠≖)

Edited by Zumi

• Veterans

I have the Typloshion of destruction

She aint touching me B]

Like Typloshion had max health for the entire battle XD Flareon should get replaced by Arcanine or Houndoom IMO ....

• Veterans

>Solar Power Zard

Hue...funny story....

Like I baited the Charizard AND Ninetales into using a Fire move on Toxicroak and then switched to Typloshion.....yeahhhh :]]]]

• Veterans

>Solar Power Zard

Hue...funny story....

Like I baited the Charizard AND Ninetales into using a Fire move on Toxicroak and then switched to Typloshion.....yeahhhh :]]]]

Gransfors-Outdoor-Axe1.jpg

on a scale from 0 to jumpluff, how high is the chance that typlosion would get hit with this if it wasn't for the fact that it's a starter

• Veterans

Jumpluff

Eruption's just too much power.....Typloshion is literally MONO FIRE+ROCK CLIMB XD

Like it makes it way too easy to beat everything...I need to restrict this beast at some point XD

Oh yeah Jan said that Jumpluff had counters now....to that I say LIES AND SLANDER

• Developers

I swear I've missed something simple. In Valor Mountian I just saved Amber and was handed a key. Now I'm totally stuck, how do I advance? Been at it for a good 30 minutes.