Version 6 Bug Reporting Thread

Jan

• Developers

Ren's Sableye still knows T-wave which it can't learn...

Also after you beat him, he walks through the player if they're standing right behind him.

Edit:In Kristolica Palace's Trial of luck(Which by the way is like Surge's gym)if you get switch 1 but then talk to the wrong bookcase it's supposed to reset no? But for some reason after talking to like 5 different bookcases I found switch two and it let me continue.....

This isn't necesarilly a bug but Mariannete's Pyroar still has Dark Pulse which gets weakened by the field. Now since only special dark moves get weakened,maybe give it crunch?

This was actually an oversight for intense mode. Pyroar doesn't have Dark Pulse at all in the other two modes. Thanks!

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ren's Sableye still knows T-wave which it can't learn...

I knew it! I knew he was a cheap...

...that thing really got on my nerves. Sorry 'bout that.

There is a bug for abilities and breeding. For example, I bred my Hypno with my Jynx (Dry Skin Nasty Plotter), however the children had Forewarn as a Dream World ability instead of Dry Skin.

Forewarn is Jynx' normal ability. If you tried to get Dry skin, you just were unlucky...

Edited by laggless01

I'm not sure if this is a glitch or I just missed something:

http://i.imgur.com/CQXuqj1.png

I am in the Xen Backup Lab. I wasn't really paying attention to the dialogue (I usually do), they asked me left or right, I said right. I went right and defeated the Team Xen people and then I interacted with switch 3 and 4. I then went back to the center room and they walked across that water (?) stuff. I then realized that I forgot to catch the magby in the right room so I went back and caught it. I came back and that is what I saw. Wasn't sure if it was a bug or if I just missed something but I think it is because they just walked right over that water. Sorry if this is not a bug, I wasn't sure where to post this.

I'm having the exact same problem right now. Jan, you have to do something about this, quick. If this is a bug then it is one that makes it impossible to continue the game. BTW, when I interact with the switches, it just keeps saying that it's on. It never says that it turns off.

• Developers

I'm having the exact same problem right now. Jan, you have to do something about this, quick. If this is a bug then it is one that makes it impossible to continue the game. BTW, when I interact with the switches, it just keeps saying that it's on. It never says that it turns off.

I know of it already. There's probably going to be a V6.1 tonight. So just wait until then.

• Developers

I don't know if it's a bug or just me,but when Ren is jumping the fence in Narcissa's gym it freeze and i can't do anything.

This happens randomly so it's not a bug I can really fix. This happened in v5 too. Probably has to do with computer capability.

I remember seeing a bug somewhere... Uggghhhh, tries to remember. I think in amethyst cave.... or somewhere early on, one of the characters (Ren/Venam) have their head in a weird position or sth, but apart from that thing i don't remember, in chrisola hotel, the last room in the left corridor has a table which you can walk on/through. And of course, Luv you Jan for having ralts as a random pokemon <333

• Developers

I remember seeing a bug somewhere... Uggghhhh, tries to remember. I think in amethyst cave.... or somewhere early on, one of the characters (Ren/Venam) have their head in a weird position or sth, but apart from that thing i don't remember, in chrisola hotel, the last room in the left corridor has a table which you can walk on/through. And of course, Luv you Jan for having ralts as a random pokemon <333

The table one was reported. I'll look into the Amethyst Cave one, though.

The table one was reported. I'll look into the Amethyst Cave one, though.

Like i said, i'm not entirely sure what exactly it was and i don't want to get you into work for nothing, i'll pay more attention from now on and that goes for the chat too. :X

So, apparently i can't get rid of Keta.. (Already tried resetting and entering random places)

fokvq0.jpg

I want to leave my save file so you can help me out but not really sure what files i should upload. Jan please save me from Keta.

Edit: Welp, it seems like it's already fixed, never mind..

Edited by Toufu Survivor

• Veterans

Team Xen Grunt Cecilia in Wispy tower has 2 mons with Illegal movesets;A Drowzee with Shadow Claw and a Duosion with Focus Blast. Only Reuniclus gets Focus Blast.

And then we have a semi illegal moveset with a Bayleaf having Headbutt. Bayleaf can only learn Headbutt through transfering from HGSS.

TK7u5lz.png

Geara uses his old sprite for this animation.(pkmn_dusclops 3 should be updated)

post-40249-0-32696900-1438464405_thumb.jpg

You silly goose, that is not water, its a bridge!

post-40249-0-86402300-1438464458_thumb.jpg

That is not water either.....I think I may have hit my head....

Seriously though...This seems to happen on pretty much any bridge....

After defeating the giant Galvantula, I lost a fight in Sheridan Village. I respawned in the Dimensional Rift, and a cutscene immediately played (with Ren saying "Did we do it ?"). After that, I respawned where I beat Zetta... being invisible. Had to reload my save.

• Developers

attachicon.gifvxvxcvxcvxcv.jpg

You silly goose, that is not water, its a bridge!

attachicon.gifvsvsdvsdvdsv.jpg

That is not water either.....I think I may have hit my head....

Seriously though...This seems to happen on pretty much any bridge....

That's because essentials is stupid and can't differentiate anything if water is beneath it.

After defeating the giant Galvantula, I lost a fight in Sheridan Village. I respawned in the Dimensional Rift, and a cutscene immediately played (with Ren saying "Did we do it ?"). After that, I respawned where I beat Zetta... being invisible. Had to reload my save.

Noted.

Strange (but minor) bug : when walking with a companion, if you open the menu and go in any of the options (idk, save for example), you'll automatically speak to your companion when exiting the menu (if you were facing them).

EDIT : More annoying : when with Keta in the Xen Laboratory, you are given the choice to exit by using the elevator. If you say "no", your character simply keeps walking in the door no matter if you press the arrow keys, resulting in you getting stuck and having to reload.

EDIT 2 : In the Xen Laboratory, in the teleporters room, a teleporting sound plays when entering the door (instead of a normal "entering door" sound)

EDIT 3 : In the room with the Healing machine before the end, speaking to the PC doesn't actually give you access to the PC.

Edited by Drayker

• Developers

Strange (but minor) bug : when walking with a companion, if you open the menu and go in any of the options (idk, save for example), you'll automatically speak to your companion when exiting the menu (if you were facing them).

EDIT : More annoying : when with Keta in the Xen Laboratory, you are given the choice to exit by using the elevator. If you say "no", your character simply keeps walking in the door no matter if you press the arrow keys, resulting in you getting stuck and having to reload.

EDIT 2 : In the Xen Laboratory, in the teleporters room, a teleporting sound plays when entering the door (instead of a normal "entering door" sound)

EDIT 3 : In the room with the Healing machine before the end, speaking to the PC doesn't actually give you access to the PC.

Last two are now fixed and the last bugs before v6.1 goes up.

• Developers

Discovered something new: Magma drift cannot be used in Carotos Mountain as a field move.

That's actually intentional as of right now. It was REALLY buggy in the mountain. Will have it listed.