Version 6 Bug Reporting Thread

Jan

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hmm after getting most of my pokes killed by the 1st melia fight i went out to fight the grunt in the first of he goldenwood forest event he kills my last poke and i get reverted back to the last heal spot then i go back into the cave nothing happens when i exit the cave again the event restarts but melia and the grunt she slaps is gone too but i still get all their dialog

The Golden wood forest event near the end the 2 grunts that are supposed to fight you dont fight you your in a single battle not a double battle

Edited by Hypa

• Developers

hmm after getting most of my pokes killed by the 1st melia fight i went out to fight the grunt in the first of he goldenwood forest event he kills my last poke and i get reverted back to the last heal spot then i go back into the cave nothing happens when i exit the cave again the event restarts but melia and the grunt she slaps is gone too but i still get all their dialog

The Golden wood forest event near the end the 2 grunts that are supposed to fight you dont fight you your in a single battle not a double battle

It's supposed to be a single battle.

• Developers

the first book you see in the hidden library you need to stand on top of to interact with it

library quest wants you to go to the top of Sheridan village cant get there

You should be able to? What's preventing this?

• Developers

Minor bug

gVUchXe.png?1

Venam is still here after Amber invites us to battle and everyone leaves, she has the same dialouge from when Melia was sick in bed

ty vm.

JAN the pokeball glitch is still working on macs what file do i have to delete again?

Which Pokeball glitch? There were a few.

axew is too OP at the start of the game dragon rage just kills everything at the start maybe axe axew ?

It's really rare for a reason.

• Developers

The Rock Climb areas in the Terajuma Jungle around the Waterfall don't function properly.

Ah, that's right. That's actually intended. I just forgot to say something about it.

• Developers

did anyone inform this already?if not well it's not a bug but down scale Texen sprite cause he's too big.

It has been. It's listed in the "known bugs" drop down spoiler.

• Developers

Sucker Punch failed even if it's an attack move.woobat used gust but Sucker Punch failed

It's been reported....

Seriously guys. Read the "known bugs" list lol.

• Developers

Okay, so I have this weird glitch. Amaria told me to speak with her after I chose my starter, but whenever I talk to any of the Pokemon, it won't let me choose one? I didn't see it in the list of known bugs... any idea on what could be causing that?

It's on there, just scratched out because I fixed it on my side. Uh, there's a fix for it on the game's download page. With instructions and all.