Version 6 - Those We Lose

Jan

You have to be in Amethyst cave i think. Or probably just stay in Kristiline and continue since nothing changed there? Not sure tho, since i started afresh.

That's not what I meant unless I misunderstood you, the v5 game I have is in Amethyst cave and all that, but the v6 file I got from mega is .rar and I don't know how to make it so I can play my v5 game in v6.

Edited by BananananaK

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's not what I meant unless I misunderstood you, the v5 game I have is in Amethyst cave and all that, but the v6 file I got from mega is .rar and I don't know how to make it so I can play my v5 game in v6.

Ohhhhh. Okay I understand now. .rar files can be opened with programs like WinRar and 7zip. I use 7zip(which is free). Just open the file in that program and extract the files into a folder on your computer. Then you're ready to play!

i think i,m stuck at the xen backup lab. i turned the 2 switches on and when i went to the center room. the 2girls just walked trough water and i cant proceed. any help would be appreciated. i upload my file so anyone can try and solve it for me.

Edited by anti

0kay guys please someone find the last nim for me because im stumped here >.< i swear ive found them all i don't know why the nurse wont let me past >.<

attachicon.gifgame.rxdata

Hm...how peculiar. I can't seem to find her. Zumi, want to give it a go?

i think i,m stuck at the xen backup lab. i turned the 2 switches on and when i went to the center room. the 2girls just walked trough water and i cant proceed. any help would be appreciated

Yeeeaah. That's a bug. I'm fairly certain I told Jan about that one... Then again, when I found it, it was because I had somehow re-triggered an event and messed up my variables (which murdered my save). But that's probably not what happened to you, right?

Ohhhhh. Okay I understand now. .rar files can be opened with programs like WinRar and 7zip. I use 7zip(which is free). Just open the file in that program and extract the files into a folder on your computer. Then you're ready to play!

Ahhhhh! Much appreciated. Now that I see it though, I worded it absolutely atrociously so it's my bad. I suck with files.

Edited by BananananaK

I also have a question. Why was Giratina smaller than Kyogre which was smaller than Groudon, when due to anime Kyogre and Groudon have the same or almost same size and Giratina is by far bigger? Groudon looked like Godzilla xD, although Cera reminded me of it slightly more~

Because overworld sprites are a pain to make. Scratch that, all sprites are a pain to make. With the whale though... Making it bigger would require the map to be bigger, and the animation to be bigger. That would be lag city...

Nvm i swpet kyogre with Hone Claws lvl 30 shedinja

BTW jan Sucker punch is all kinds of broken

and opening the pokedex crashes your game

Sucker punch is broken in pretty much every fan made game. The pokedex thing is new. I'll check it out.

Hm...how peculiar. I can't seem to find her. Zumi, want to give it a go?

Shhhhh. She's sleeping! Or should be anyway. Sacrifice time!

Ahhhhh! Much appreciated. Now that I see it though, I worded it absolutely atrociously so it's my bad. I suck with files.

Haha. It's no problem at all. Files can be weird sometimes. Have fun with V6!

at least i wasn't going mad when this happened >.< hypa finds yet another bug :3

this is why i cant have nice things like gyarados,axew and azumarill (even tho mine has a bad ability)

at least i wasn't going mad when this happened >.< hypa finds yet another bug :3

this is why i cant have nice things like gyarados,axew and azumarill (even tho mine has a bad ability)

Hypa, i found the last Nim for ya. Check your messenger.

all of them tbh there all will have a time to be used and that tho when moving around i'll have to have my hm slaves with me (I know i'll need a flying mon soon)

donno hypa got mine for me

Edited by lokighost

no offense but axew is the most broken starter ever... just solo'd valerie with it infact its been my ace in all the gym battles probably angie is gonna stop its reign of terror