How many shinies did you caught?

I caught a shiny Poochyena (now a Mightyena) and a shiny Pansear! Also, I almost caught a shiny Numel but Keta's daughter managed to kill it off before I could throw a pokeball. -_-

How about you guys?

honestly, i've caught none

because shinies are just recoloured versions of their counterparts and they don't really appeal to me,

they've never appealed to me! :0

plus Rejuv and Reborn both have the chances of finding one increased? they're not as rare as the ones in the canon games.

but that's just my opinion though! ^_^ keep collecting every shiny you see! i'm looking forward to see how many you've caught~

Edited by star-kin

I ran into 2 shiny noibats in my fighting mono but i can never find them in my main file which sucks.

And in my main file i found a shiny pidove which i gave to the kid that wants the powerful staraptor and a liepard which i just use for breading atm.

A Gengar, Fearow, Sunkurn, Noibat, Liepard, Floatzel, Skorupi, Sudowoodo, Buneary, Wailmer, Woobat, Heracross, Pancham, and a Boofolaunt. The good ones are Floatzel, Gengar, Pancham, Woobat, and sadly Sunkurn all with good IVs.

• Veterans

the shinies i've caught in rejuvenation are purrloin and oddish, and two others which you can encounter in v6 but i won't tell which ones until v6 is released of course! :>

Edited by Zumi

the shinies i've caught in rejuvenation are purrloin and oddish, and two others which you can encounter in v6 but i won't tell which ones until v6 is released of course! :>

Heeey, I got a nice shiny in V6 too. :] Probs one of my fave shinies now. Too bad it's got crap nature though. I've got a pyroar, pidgeotto, pancham, scolipede + V6 shiny.

o.e No way you did Sini.

And for Rejuvenation, I have Spiritomb, Trubbish, Arbok, Skitty, Vileplume, and Meditite.

For Reborn, on the other hand, the list is immense.

Found a Shiny Duskull, Klang, Vileplume (Event), running away from Angie and first encounter was a Shiny Delibird lol, earlier today ran into a Shiny Bibarel, killed it then next encounter was a Shiny Weepinbell.

I got a shiny nidoran female as my first wild encounter right outside of venams house(up side it has hustle so special attacking sheer force nidoqueen for me :) down side its bold so i have to deal with crappy attack till i get some good special attacking moves)

shiny onix yesterday as first encounter in tanzan mountain after meteor base got destroyed and love the fact that its not the nintendo shiny
other than that: 27 different shiny pokemon and caught some thrice or more i think

shiny female combee.... where are you? ._. :(