Pokémon Eclipsed Kingdoms [Cancelled]

Fumble

Fakemon and Forms  

43 members have voted

1. 1. What should the Dragon type Eeveelution look like?

2. 2. What should Sandstorm Castform look like?

3. 3. What should Windy Castform look like?

I don't have RPG Maker XP on my computer anymore, since it's broken, so rip these ideas, I guess. Feel free to be inspired by them!

So, um, yeah, it's my turn to make a fan-game or something (I recently just got RPG Maker XP). Anyway, I wanted to hear what you guys think and want to see! Also, literally everything here may be changed at any point of development.

The story is inspired by Pokemon Conquest.

Plot:

In the ___ Region, there was formerly one huge united kingdom. However, as time went on and the kingdom became more populated, the personalities and wishes of the people started to become more and more different. Thus, the kingdom was split apart into seven kingdoms, each of them having their own dreams and customs.

However, one of the kingdoms, the first to secede, was much more different than the rest. The people there had such big and ambitious dreams that they were willing to do anything, even evil. This was due to their new warlord, who had manipulated everyone into bringing him to power, for he wanted to take over the region, corrupting his people into following his dreams as well. And the people's Pokemon also became evil since they had to follow their Trainers, resulting them into transforming into powerful Shadow Pokemon... With this, the kingdom, called "Eclipse City", could easily take over the others one by one.

As such, the other six kingdoms were forced to do something they hadn't done in years. They formed an alliance and destroyed the seventh, for they had no chance to live if they didn't. They executed all the people, and tried to transform the Shadow Pokemon into their normal form. They had no success... until the Legendary Pokemon Celebi came and purified each one, not wanting to see the pain of the Pokemon. It built a relic of purification in case a situation like this ever happened again.

A couple hundred years later (although still in the past), and the story progresses to you. You are a Draconid, being raised by your Granny who moved from Hoenn to this region just a few years ago. Your Granny is allowing you to go on your own journey, to explore the region and find new tales to tell, as the Draconids love to do. She gives you an Eevee as your Starter and a ___, a rare item she brought from home, seemingly having strange powers. You say your farewells and begin traveling, hoping to visit each kingdom.

However, once you find Route 1, you see something that you've never seen before... You wonder, what is this strange house-looking thing on wheels?

Entering it due to your curiosity, you see a man in a lab coat, who introduces you as Professor Redwood, from the future! He came to warn you (and only you) that a war will be approaching soon, as tensions between each kingdom are rising... Plus, he mentions that a very old kingdom will come back to rise... The Seventh Kingdom... He tells you that only a Draconid could stop this, by defeating the Warlord of each kingdom and uniting them, or else the region will be completely destroyed. While you may wonder about the Butterfly Effect, Redwood assures you that the future will be even better if the past is changed for the better.

He gives you some technology from the future, being a Pokedex and a Pokegear, and tells you to go defeat each kingdom before war starts. To aid you even more, he decides to give you another gift, a Castform. Apparently, Castform was much more powerful and had two new forms in the past, but it went extinct, and scientists could only create a weaker form of it.

He also mentions that he can't get back home because he forgot to refuel his RV-Lab, so if you could find an energy source, he could take you even further back in time (although he says he won't take you to the future).

And so you set off on your journey, visiting each kingdom, defeating the members of the seventh, and occasionally seeing familiar faces on the way...

Planned Features:

All 721 Pokemon catchable at some point

7 "Gyms" (Kingdoms), 2 Rivals, Elite 4, and a Champion

EV/IV Screen

Nuzlocke Mode

Item for Trade Evolutions

Music by GlitchCity, HappyDragonite, TheGuitahHeroe, and LugiaDialga

Shenreon (Dragon type Eeveelution)

Buffed up Castform with 2 new forms

Shadow Pokemon

New Moves

Items replacing HMs

Checklist:

Resources: Tilesets, Music

Code in: New Weather, New Items, New Pokemon, New Forms, 7 Gym Badges, Nuzlocke System, Shadow Pokemon, EV/IV Screen, Castform

Sprite: Weather Sprites, Granny, Protagonist Male, Protagonist Female, Professor, Evil Team, Rival 1, Rival 2, Warlord 1, Shenreon, Castform Form Sand, Castform Form Wind, Trainer Card

Map: Location 1, Location 2, Location 3 (Including Pokemon events and music)

Script: All the plot, Trainer battles

Advertising: Shenreon, 2 Castform Forms, 2 New Moves, 2 Protagonists, 2 Rivals, Evil Team

Credits:

Main Development:

Chubb The Pig

Bazaro

Music:

GlitchxCity

HappyDragonite

ElectricMudkip

RetroSpector

Dasgust

LugidDialga

TheGuitahHeroe

Tilesets:

Special Thanks:

Amethyst

SuperJanBro

So yeah. It's going to be a shorter game, since I'm not going to have 18 Gyms. But anyway, if ya got any suggestions, feel free to tell me! Also, I may need help with spriting and stuff. That would be appreciated, as well.

The way you could do an elite four and champion is, when you defeat all 7 "gyms", the kingdom leaders(or a few), refusing to join you, as a last resort, co-operate to bring 5 legendary trainers from the past(using a device or pokemon) and lie to them, saying that you, the player, is the evil warlord wishing to conquer them all and then you fight them and show them the bond of your pokemon or whatever, and convince them that you arent an evil warlord bend on the domination of the 7 kingdoms, but instead someone who wishes to save the kingdoms.

I dont know, its just a small idea.

I got a couple things to say. First off, this looks pretty interesting. Secondly, I got a few things to say about the poll. For Eevee, I'm not sure what you're planning for it. If it's going to be a tanky Pokemon, I'd suggest going with a more lizard like design due to the way Eeveelutions normally look. As for the Castform, I'd say a Twister for Sandstorm Castform and a Strong Gust of Wind for Windy Castform.

Only foreseeable problem with the cast form thing is that there is a Stormy-looking Castform already (hail) so by doing a sand twister and a windy tornado you'd have a bunch of cast forms that look like weather swirls.

@Commander: Thanks for voting, and as for the Eeveelution, it is going to be somewhat bulky, so I know there will be scales on it at the very least.

@Jamak: I didn't think of that. Might be a possibility.

@BIGJRA: Yeah, I realized that the swirls might be a bit redundant. I'll try to limit that when I (or somebody I have to sprite) sprite the Castforms.

Thanks for voting, guys~

Keep in mind that like all Eeveelutions, the Dragon Eeveelution must be cute.

Well, Baz is letting me use his Dragon Eeveelution he'll be making (since he has nothing to do), and we already came up with a stat distribution, Abilities, moves, etc. I'll just have Baz make sure it's cute enough!