The final boss of reborn!

Ousawa

Perhaps a Level 100 PULSE Arceus would be in order somehow (and plausible for sure) but I don't think Ame/the other devs are interested in raising the total level cap over 100 (like ZO).

Techic Johnathan and the Mega Rayquaza

I would have to say the boss of Team Meteor for this as I can't really think of anything at the moment since there are truly so many options.

Lin is the second last boss, then El sends out his Ditto, it copies you, and it has a team of pokemon that are identical to yours except they are all 3 levels higher (or level 100).

Edit: Or just a team of the 6 best legendaries in the game coming to test your worth.

Ex) Mewtwo, Lugia/Ho-oh, Rayaquaza, Arceus, Best Gen 5 pokemon, Best Gen 6 pokemon

(I really only know the first 3 gens...)

Edited by Drymus

Level 100 Pulse Shedninja with the Ability Sturdy, holding a Safety Goggles and has already been paralyzed when we get there. And the field makes it so that any kind of strategies against it useless (no Leech Seed, .....).

Level 100 Pulse Shedninja with the Ability Sturdy, holding a Safety Goggles and has already been paralyzed when we get there. And the field makes it so that any kind of strategies against it useless (no Leech Seed, .....).

The field would need to negate Knock Off, Entrainment, Simple Beam, Leech Seed, and Perish Song. Otherwise, GG Shedinja.

The field would need to negate Knock Off, Entrainment, Simple Beam, Leech Seed, and Perish Song. Otherwise, GG Shedinja.

No Mist?

Mist doesn't remove status, it only prevents it I think. But the field would also need to negate anything that could change the field as well. Otherwise, Mist, Knock Off, Hail, GG.

And then there would be flat out Revive spam/PP stall until Shedinja struggled.

Edited by Drymus