Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

WHO MADE THIS TIMBER PUZZLE

foovy10

Question

15 answers to this question

It's difficult, but definitely doable. Just keep trying, you'll get it eventually. And like Chubb said, use the picture in the Graphics File as a guide to help you complete it. Good luck!

Since nobody is telling, I'll just say it. The Timburr puzzle is doable 1/4 times iirc. There are puzzles that are purposely unsolvable, if you keep getting a puzzle where 1 or 2 pieces just don't seem to be in the right position then those are the unsolvable ones.

Just save scum before you use a shard and keep trying til you get the right puzzle.

Personally, this is one of the worst puzzles, no point in the puzzles being rigged aside from just wasting the player's time.

Edited by TalkingDinosaur

superiorserperior just gonna say regarding the last bit of your comment I don't think you actually understood what foovy10 was saying, he knows about the graphics file and WAS using it but due to the way the puzzle is set up with more than just 1 tile actually being moved and turned it's extremely difficult, and personally for a Timburr it's not worth the effort the way the puzzle currently works IMO

Since nobody is telling, I'll just say it. The Timburr puzzle is doable 1/4 times iirc. There are puzzles that are purposely unsolvable, if you keep getting a puzzle where 1 or 2 pieces just don't seem to be in the right position then those are the unsolvable ones.

Just save scum before you use a shard and keep trying til you get the right puzzle.

Personally, this is one of the worst puzzles, no point in the puzzles being rigged aside from just wasting the player's time.

Oh wow, I wasn't aware of this. Thanks for the heads up.

honestly, the turtwig puzzle is even harder than this one.

I thought so too at first, but then I studied the slide puzzle mechanics through and after that I managed to get through the Turtwig puzzle in a few minutes.

I remember the Timburr one taking a lot of time.

You people need to play more professor layton if you think that's hard. The puzzle is definitely doable, but it might take a bit of time to figure it out. I can't remember the exact number, but I believe I did it in 4 or 7 moves the second go around.

You people need to play more professor layton if you think that's hard. The puzzle is definitely doable, but it might take a bit of time to figure it out. I can't remember the exact number, but I believe I did it in 4 or 7 moves the second go around.

You sure you didnt mean to type 40 or 70? lel

and lord drakyle I want it cuz i wanan replace the blaziken on my current team.

If you dont understand why i wanna remove it do a playthrough with it and you will understand.

Edited by foovy10

If you really want a Timburr then I'm sure someone will be happy to just edit in one for you.

I doubt it but if someones wants to do it go ahead ty very very very much in advance if you do.

I got bored and managed to the puzzle surprisingly quickly on your file it's not the best timburr you can get so I'm sure you could breed it or something

wow i didnt not expect that.

Once again TYTYTYTYTYTY

It probably isn't nessecary to comment any further here but to explain I wasn't questioning why you want to get Timburr more of if it is actually worth the effort for any player to have to go through that puzzle just for a Timburr.