Casual Discussions!!

Joker

Mods still see the deleted posts though, so no warning point schemes for you.

Let me join that real quick...
Yeah, I don't know what happened. I remember I used to eat candy whenever it was available, but nowadays, when my family brings chocolate or other stuff, I'll just pass. And I'm still clueless as to when this happened and how.

/shrug

Well... I work alone in a candy store, so I have a lot of temptations throughout the day. There aren't many days that I work and don't eat candy. Plus, I'm supposed to try everything in the store at some point in case people ask what it tastes like... Thankfully I still have a good metabolism.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well... I work alone in a candy store, so I have a lot of temptations throughout the day. There aren't many days that I work and don't eat candy. Plus, I'm supposed to try everything in the store at some point in case people ask what it tastes like... Thankfully I still have a good metabolism.

You sir are living the dream

Yeah, it's pretty sweet, if you'll pardon the pun. :Kappa:

But yeah, I get to use the wifi to do whatever, and get paid $10 an hour for it. There are times where it's just me and the computer for an hour without any customers. Other times it gets crazy busy.

pardon the pun highlights the word the pun is based around :P ,im guessing when the kids get out for school you guys get busy :P

30 Posts from Ace Now (inb4 ame changes it again to keep me outta ace :P)

Edited by Hypa

pardon the pun highlights the word the pun is based around :P ,im guessing when the kids get out for school you guys get busy :P

30 Posts from Ace Now (inb4 ame changes it again to keep me outta ace :P)

You have the money almost and you are close. You will get your 30 post from rejuvenation-

Even as a joke, i doubt it XD.

When you get ace, you can delete topics and post that was mistaken.

I think I'd have to go with "Counter Attack Mankind" personally, but The Reluctant Heroes is definitely up there.

That's my second favorite, though I switch from Reluctant Heroes and Counter Attack Mankind a lot.