Casual Discussions!!

Joker

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Support Squad

Dobby, why do you quit all the good stuff?! :angry:

Didn't think it was good tbh. It started off strong sure but I couldn't stick it for another 12 episodes. Not when I knew that it wouldn't actually end, only that part of the story.

That happens a lot really. A show starts off strong, hooks me in then drifts away. It's really not good.

Didn't think it was good tbh. It started off strong sure but I couldn't stick it for another 12 episodes. Not when I knew that it wouldn't actually end, only that part of the story.

That happens a lot really. A show starts off strong, hooks me in then drifts away. It's really not good.

Just read the manga man.

• Support Squad

Just read the manga man.

I would.

But that isn't finished either and this kind of story naturally shines best when animated. The music, animation and action sequences were big parts of WHY it started off strong. You don't get that with manga

I would.

But that isn't finished either and this kind of story naturally shines best when animated. The music, animation and action sequences were big parts of WHY it started off strong. You don't get that with manga

Actually, I didn't like the anime as much. That just made it so unrealistic for me. I could tolerate that in the manga, but with the anime it was ridiculous. I mean, did you see that Sanic Levi?

Tight music though.

Edited by DarkSpite

Levi's EPIIIIIIIIC in the anime. I haven't read the manga so I don't know what that's like. Anytime there's an anime for a series I'd much rather watch that to the end before reading the manga. If you read the manga first or before they release the next part of the anime, you're just set up to be disappointed. But if you watch the anime first, the manga's just a cool source of extra information. It's a win-win that way. ^_^

Plus you get to see the awesome action scenes and hear the great music. ;)

We just need season 2, but I think I started reading the manga after either episode 3 or 4. It didn't really ruin the anime for me because it was really enjoyable. There are some cases where reading the manga will ruin the series for you. A good example would be Tokyo Ghoul, because let's face it... they kinda fucked things up. It was still an enjoyable anime for me, but after I starting reading the manga I couldn't help but feel disappointed. Also that season 2 finale was just... awful.

• 2 months later...

So I recently became an anime club officer and the first thing I really have to do is head up the cooking project we're doing today. I had to retype up the recipe real quick because the one they gave me was rough as hell.

Now that I'm done typing it up, I figured I'd share it with you guys.

It's an interesting little Japanese dish that we're gonna try to make later today. You're suppose to mold the rice into two oval shapes and then wrap them up in the egg crepe.

nLX5O6F.png