Casual Discussions!!

Joker

So we have a thread like this in the Ace forums, but I think it would be nice to have something like this for the regular members too! You can talk about anything, basically like a server conversation, only on the forums. Anything from feels, to what you had for breakfast.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yay! A place for me to randomly talk, other than in the statuses.

To start, it's my first time trying not to sleep for the night, and instead slept for the day. Yay. :D

Yay! A place for me to randomly talk, other than in the statuses.

To start, it's my first time trying not to sleep for the night, and instead slept for the day. Yay. :D

My sleep patterns are weird. It's usually just when I get tired, which is random. Sometimes I'm tired earlier, and others it's much later. But I always get up at the same time so I'll be more tired some days more than others.

Also I never eat breakfast for some reason despite being up at that hour.

Edit: Fuck, I tried to quote Shing and it didn't go in my edit and I posted instead LOL. Sorry authy people. Anyway, on the rare chance I do eat breakfast it's something lame like cereal. I have had pizza for breakfast and it's not bad!

My sleep patterns are weird. It's usually just when I get tired, which is random. Sometimes I'm tired earlier, and others it's much later. But I always get up at the same time so I'll be more tired some days more than others.

Also I never eat breakfast for some reason despite being up at that hour.

Edit: Fuck, I tried to quote Shing and it didn't go in my edit and I posted instead LOL. Sorry authy people. Anyway, on the rare chance I do eat breakfast it's something lame like cereal. I have had pizza for breakfast and it's not bad!

Ooohh. sometimes that happens to me when I'm busy. But in lazy days, I just fall asleep almost when I want to, and then I sleep for almost half of the day.

Which is what I did yesterday. XD

And the breakfast I almost always eat is at least a combination of fried rice, an omelette and some fried fish. I mostly opt for fried boneless bangus(milkfish) and it tastes delicious.

• Support Squad

I had pizza for breakfast, Pizza for lunch and McDonalds for Dinner.

The Pizza was on account of having a spare pizza cuz apparently my parents can't say no to the 2 for 1 deal but at the same time don't want to eat it themselves. Thus it fell to me to eat it. And then McDs was just a quick meal.

I'm going to die an early, greasy death aren't I?

Yup. And egg in breakfast is tasty, real good breakfast.

Eating whatever i can think of. Hamburgers, pommes frites.

The Pizza was on account of having a spare pizza cuz apparently my parents can't say no to the 2 for 1 deal but at the same time don't want to eat it themselves. Thus it fell to me to eat it. And then McDs was just a quick meal.

Yep. Simply yes.

If you don't die you'll just end up like all the people in Wall-E .

So I've recently decided to do away with soda, and so far I've went a week without one. I might have one on a rare occasion, but so far I do notice differences in how I feel. Glad I made this decision.

Sometimes i hate to eat candy. Often i like to eat them, but there is a point where i'll not eat it in a month atleast.

Let me join that real quick...

Yeah, I don't know what happened. I remember I used to eat candy whenever it was available, but nowadays, when my family brings chocolate or other stuff, I'll just pass. And I'm still clueless as to when this happened and how.

/shrug

With the creation of this thread, Ace Membership really isn't worth it anymore.

Ace is more for personal stuff that you wouldn't normally talk about in public anyway. The rules are more lax too. So it is still worth. Besides there are always ways to make Ace even more worth in the future.

Besides there are always ways to make Ace even more worth in the future.

Yeah, things like a better size limit on sending attachments via the forums and the ability to edit your posts without people knowing is still there for Ace members.

The rules are more lax too.

Wat.

It's less strict. The rules are still there, but we have more... freedom. Which is generally why you would see more mature stuff. Obviously I can't go into detail, but that's a good enough reason to get Ace. :)

recently i had a massive wave of nostalgia when jak and daxter was metioned in a comment today i had a massive ammount of fun playing jak 3 on ps 2 when i was like 10 years old defo one of my fav games for ps2

recently i had a massive wave of nostalgia when jak and daxter was metioned in a comment today i had a massive ammount of fun playing jak 3 on ps 2 when i was like 10 years old defo one of my fav games for ps2

*chestbump*

You're my man. Best effin game ever.