Congratulations! Your Egg hatched into a new member!

Nanami's-Egg

Hello, Reborn! I am Nanami's-Egg, but you can call me Nanami for short. Or Egg, I guess. Or even Eggie... I'm fine with any of those, really.

I've been playing Reborn for a good while now, since Episode 9 or so, back when godly Magikarp and powerful Staraptor roamed free. However I didn't join until now because I am a bit quite silly and felt nervous joining here along with stuff in my life keeping me busy like evil school.

Anyway, about me: I am a graduate in biological engineering and like anime, video games, reading, puns, animals and...various other things I can't think of at the moment. I am excited to become part of this community!

And by posting this, you just introduced yourself into the community.

So... welcome and have fun staying in Reborn

It's nice to meet you Nanami!

Welcome to Reborn!

There's cookies to your left, and our fellow members' sanity getting eaten by Yash's Snorlax to your right. Not to mention straitjackets.

There's cake too, but those are mine. Don't touch okay?

I hope you enjoy your stay and have fun! bc you're never leaving

Welcome to the forums fellow trainer!!!! Your field of study sounds perfect, and I would be interested to hear all about it. Based on your other interests and the members we have amongst our ranks I can guarantee that your time here will be rewarded!!! Have a nice day, summer and stay at the forums!

Hello nanami! I reccomend visiting the showdown server to talk to everybody if you're into that kind of thing

There's cookies to your left, and our fellow members' sanity getting eaten by Yash's Snorlax to your right. Not to mention straitjackets.

How is Ysh's snorlax eating sanity? I put it down a long time ago, the sanity goes to me! ME!

How is Ysh's snorlax eating sanity? I put it down a long time ago, the sanity goes to me! ME!

Oh my! Forgive me, o great insanity eater. *bows*

Yash would hear about this, and he will revive the great Snorlax once more.

Anywho,

Welcome again Nanami! I do recommend you go down to the server from time to time.

It gets a bit quiet here in the forums sometimes, so feel free to talk to us there~

welcome Mr. Nanami~

to the right, the search bar and the status bar are there. dont confuse the two!

also the rules are there. lol. just read them kay~

also above those rules is a link to the shoedank servers! where fellow reborn members can battle n' stuff~

enjoy your stay!

cee yoy reund~

*poof!*

WELCOME!

As you've probably noticed, everyone around here is crazy... I'm not sure how I wanted to follow that up.

Anyway, I'll ask some more questions to engage discussion and find out more information. For example, what is your favorite anime? Favorite game(s)? Favorite pun(s)? Favorite questions to be asked?