Happy super special fantastic day of birth, Inuki :D

Normally I'd wait until midnight to do this, but I have to compete with Ikaru for the forum post for this, and I work until very late like 2am.

So. 11 hours from now, HAPPY 21ST BIRTHDAY INUKI <3 Reborn, be super sweet to him today because he's part of the dev team that brings you all the wonderful game you love so much, and he doesn't give himself nearly as much credit as he should.

I'm so very proud of you and all you do. The past 6 months have been absolutely amazing, and despite how you feel about yourself being a cannonball of affection, I absolutely love it and I couldn't ask for a better boyfriend. I like that I can talk to you seriously about things and I never have to worry about what you think of me, or you being insecure about our relationship. In general you're just very good about listening to people and helping them if you can, even if you don't think you're helping. You don't even have to always actively help, your existence in general is just very nice and a relief in itself ♥ You're funny, sweet, and so much cheese Ikaru can agree don't even get me started

Inuki (noun)

1. Friend -99% cheese, 1% other.

2. Boyfriend -99% fluff, 1% bringing bloodthirsty penguins to eat you alive because he's bad at holding attention I still love you though

Two more years until you join me in being old as hell.

Have a wonderful day, sweetie and just remember that I was first even though it's half a day early << >>

• Developers

its ok im late too

Normally I'd wait until midnight to do this, but I have to compete with Ikaru for the forum post for this, and I work until very late like 2am.
So. 11 hours from now, HAPPY 21ST BIRTHDAY INUKI <3 Reborn, be super sweet to him today because he's part of the dev team that brings you all the wonderful game you love so much, and he doesn't give himself nearly as much credit as he should.
I'm so very proud of you and all you do. The past 6 months have been absolutely amazing, and despite how you feel about yourself being a cannonball of affection, I absolutely love it and I couldn't ask for a better boyfriend. I like that I can talk to you seriously about things and I never have to worry about what you think of me, or you being insecure about our relationship. In general you're just very good about listening to people and helping them if you can, even if you don't think you're helping. You don't even have to always actively help, your existence in general is just very nice and a relief in itself ♥ You're funny, sweet, and so much cheese Ikaru can agree don't even get me started
Inuki (noun)
1. Friend -99% cheese, 1% other.
2. Boyfriend -99% fluff, 1% bringing bloodthirsty penguins to eat you alive because he's bad at holding attention I still love you though

Two more years until you join me in being old as hell.

Have a wonderful day, sweetie and just remember that I was first even though it's half a day early << >>

I thought a lot about what to say here and I was just going to put a song here instead but I can't do that because reasons and frankly there's not enough words that I currently know in the english language to describe how much I appreciate you and everything you are and do and I just.

You're just the most wonderful person ever and I love you <3

Well I wouldn't call Reborn a wonderful gamee...BUT INUKI IS FUCKING GREAT AND BELITTLES ALL THE SHIT HE DOES WAY TOO MUCH.

YOU'RE FUCKING GREAT BRUV. ILY. HAVE A HAPPY BIRTHDAY OR ELSE.

wow rude ;-;

The funny thing is before anybody said anything here when I read this "because he's part of the dev team" I was totally ready to say that I don't really do much and what I do I procrastinate and worry about procrastinating and generally self-destruct a lot causing me to not do anything ever (this applies to everything in my life really.) but then you totally inb4'd me and that's not ok :[

heppy birthday :D

Hey thank <333

Hey Inuki. We haven't talked to each other that much, but I hear from Morgan that you make her happy. Keep it up. Happy Birthday bro!

That's the plan for an immeasurably long time! c: Thank you <3

Happy Birthday Inuki!

IGN rates this Thanks/10

hey, I don't really know you, but here, happy birthday (:
0GRIIiG.jpg

yo tru (jk Morgan is the best and got me smash dlc indrectly thank you Morgan <3)

Oh, that guy. He's a good guy.
Have a super special awesome birthday!

I'm not sure im a "good guy"

I've been more described as chaotic neutral :[

Happy birthday, Inuki.

Thankies c:

huppeh birthday~ one year closer to your inevitable death by nature and time! enjoy the rest of your life!

I can practically feel the entropy. thanks c:

Happy birthday Inuki!

Maybe I should find something to say other than thanks

..nah.

Happy birthday! And a merry Unbirthday to the rest of us!

I looked on your profile first for some reason and saw that you had that set as a birthday message and sure enough you delievered

well done

Happy Birthday! Don't really know you much, but regardless, I hope you have a great day and even better days to come! :D

That's ok relatively few people know me now.. and given the messages Ame and Dan have to deal with good lord am I happy about that.

happy yesterbirthday! thanks for doing all the stuff i don't want to deal with!!!!

hey no problem thanks for letting me ruin your game with burning pokemon centers and legendary pokemon