[Spoilers] E16 Status Discussion

Amethyst

Why should heather be a gym leader or something like that since we just beat Ciel? Even as an E4 member it doesn't quite make sense :X, although i wouldn't mind at all as Heather is one of the characters in game that pose a challenge. I couldn't imagine Anna being in Heather's shoes.

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not exactly sure where to post this but did anyone realize there were 2 rock smash TMs? the second one my friend found behind a satalite outside the beldum cave (the one where you jump the 3 ledges with Touros)

Ah, I can't wait to see the full splendor of Heather's Mega croissant.

That said, Reborn's slowly reaching the final curtain. Can't wait to see how the whole story unfolds.

It's incredible that even at the length of Reborn's story, we still don't know a lot about Lin, not to mention that silhouette on Reborn's title screen back then.

Can't wait to see her in E16!

I'm not exactly sure where to post this but did anyone realize there were 2 rock smash TMs? the second one my friend found behind a satalite outside the beldum cave (the one where you jump the 3 ledges with Touros)

This bug is known. The TM should be Secret Power.

Also, post bugs like these in Bug Reporting.

Why should heather be a gym leader or something like that since we just beat Ciel? Even as an E4 member it doesn't quite make sense :X, although i wouldn't mind at all as Heather is one of the characters in game that pose a challenge. I couldn't imagine Anna being in Heather's shoes.

You're saying this like we'll be battling Heather immediately after Ciel. There is still quite a bit left to Reborn, so it'll be a good long while until we have to battle her(read: have our shit royally fucked up by her mega-mence, assuming she uses one).

Well... why not? We still got a couple more gyms to defeat before facing the E4 anyway

Though I'm really really hyped to see what's going to happen next. We fly back to the city, explore a place under the city probs, fight a PULSE, see some big drama shenigan, fight a leader and end episode?

I really hope we get more of Adrienn as xe is one of my favourite characters at the moment (I know some people hate xyr for her pronoun talks). It will be nice to see some old faces again too.

Edited by mde2001

On the subject of Heather I think we might see her in the Tourmaline Desert since corey's crobat will be there and maybe she will catch it. Yeah she's gonna be tough to beat. Her team could be crobat,talonflame,megamence,staraptor, archeops, gyarados. Adrienn will also be a pain to beat if the field we battle in is the misty field.

Considering that there will be alot of side quests this episode may introduce a lot of new available Pokemons for us to make our finalized team. Can't wait! This is going to be so cool.

On the subject of Heather I think we might see her in the Tourmaline Desert since corey's crobat will be there and maybe she will catch it.

we might, since we're probably going to be battling Tania next. but i thought she doesn't want anything to do with him? having the Crobat in her team will only make her rage build more.

so, gym leaders. who are we going to battle for a badge next?

it's either Adrienn or Titania, but i'm leaning more towards Adrienn.

on a side note, 100th post on this forum what am i doing with my life

Heather might have Crobat given that she is significantly less annoying than she was at the start and seems to have matured a fair bit (though she is still a little bit of a brat).

Either way I don't see Ame mapping out the whole desert when she already has to redo the city. That would be so many maps so I don't think it would be until E17 anyway.

true. but i thought Heather stated she still resents her father in Ametrine? i'm most likely wrong though, cause i can barely recall.

yep. so it's most likely going to be Adrienn then.

I feel that Heather's team may change depending on whether or not she learned of her father's involvement with Team Meteor. If she knew about it and truly resented him for it, she won't have the Crobat. If she didn't find out in Beryl or the protagonist never told her, she would have the Crobat as it was her father's.

I really hope we get more of Adrienn as xe is one of my favourite characters at the moment (I know some people hate her for her pronoun talks). It will be nice to see some old faces again too.

The pronoun talk is needed. But yes, it will be nice to see some old faces again. The cameo with Victoria was pretty cool, it'd be good to see her in E16 after several episodes of inactivity.

I feel that Heather's team may change depending on whether or not she learned of her father's involvement with Team Meteor. If she knew about it and truly resented him for it, she won't have the Crobat. If she didn't find out in Beryl or the protagonist never told her, she would have the Crobat as it was her father's.

That would be interesting. If it turns out that she does have different teams, maybe Corey's final letter would factor into it?

I thought heather had forgiven Corey after admitting that he was right while locked up in Ametrine. It was after that did she stop being a brat.

The different team based on the story choices is a really good idea though.

I thought heather had forgiven Corey after admitting that he was right while locked up in Ametrine. It was after that did she stop being a brat.

Yeah, she did. At least, that's what happens if you don't give Blake the Ruby Ring. I've never given it to him.

honestly, i think the pronoun talk was a tad bit forced into the game too. it is needed but i saw some players who've never heard of 'non-binary' people couldn't stand the 'xe, xem, xhr' pronouns when used in the convo dialogue. it takes some time getting used to. i know.

and to be honest, i thought the pronouns for non-binary individuals were 'they, them, their". i had never once heard of the word "xe" ever in my life.

honestly, i think the pronoun talk was a tad bit forced into the game too. it is needed but i saw some players who've never heard of 'non-binary' people couldn't stand the 'xe, xem, xhr' pronouns when used in the convo dialogue. it takes some time getting used to. i know.

and to be honest, i thought the pronouns for non-binary individuals were 'they, them, their". i had never once heard of the word "xe" ever in my life.

I always use they, them, their for myself too.

I've never seen the xe pronouns as well.

Anwyho, I think it's most likely that Adrienn's in the next episode as a gym leader.

Unless Ame pulls another Ame and makes it the leader we least expect it to be.

If this was the usual pokémon game, I'd agree with you. But there are 18 gyms, so of course types are going to repeat in the E4.

And considering how good flying is offensively, yeah. It's just what happens when you have 18 gyms~

But as the others stated, Heather is E4confurm #powerfulFly #megamence #rubyringop, so that's that.

Anwyho, I think it's most likely that Adrienn's in the next episode as a gym leader.

Unless Ame pulls another Ame and makes it the leader we least expect it to be.

inb4 Marianette is the next leader

Money still on Adrienn~