[Spoilers] E16 Status Discussion

Amethyst

Adding in PULSE weather is actually a really nice idea (if predictable, which is NOT a bad thing at all) but I am fascinated by how the PULSES actually amplify things that do not seem to terrifying at first. Mr. Mime-esque barriers? Playful. Using it to shutting down an entire area? Not so much... Sleep powder? How delightful! Using it to put an entire city to sleep? Nightmare fuel (TVTropes, anyone? There are some pages dedicated to this game).

ALSO: FIRST POST ON PAGE 200, YAY!!!!11!!1

Edited by NingyouRyou

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay I finally got caught up on this

We are getting the Mega Ring? Thanks Ame! I'm glad were getting it before the post game as even though I have no doubt there will be more content than most Pokemon games we would lose the chance to use it on the leader of Team Meteor.

What if the person we are saying good bye to forever is ZEL because they get unfused somehow?

I rather not have us die or be incapacitated but if we are please Ame give a choice of a few people. (that way we are given a chance to chose our poison with the temporary teams we would be using, also I don't want to play as Cain, sorry Cain fans.)

I also would never join Team Meteor

Wouldn't Pulse weather work out similar to the Shadow weather in the Gamecube's games?

Perhaps we acquire the Mega ring and maybe two stones and the keystone is something we get in a future episode?

Pulse Clawizter had me terrified of battling it because I thought it would have something like Ultra Deluxe Mega Launcher and that would be bad news bears. Thankfully we destroyed it turned it off. But dealing with the barrier and whatever put Agate to sleep makes me hope that we don't have to find out that the Claw Cannon is functional again and have to tackle that. Although I'd be down for some PULSE to really mess with the weather, like Primal weather style where everyone is panicking and we all work together with our allies to fight our way there and stop it.

If we do get incapacitated I could see playing a dream world esque level perhaps. Could have some interesting things happen, maybe if we had a few keys when it happens we could maybe see a vision of Arceus or something there? Who knows.

When it comes to complex machinery, the player character is incapable of providing assistance, as per custom in every canon game. Thus a secondary character whose name reminds me of feline pets, had to disconnect the dots and temporarily remove a PULSE from the picture. A hot scene follows and a few episodes later we ought to be tasked with removing said PULSE on its entiriety from existence.

Given Magnezone is basicaly a portable sentient chunk of metal that produces electricity, the machine that turns it into a PULSE could be installed on the pokemon, regardless of whether the prototype of that machine remains in the house in Ametrine.

@Ame what do you think about this^?

Given Magnezone is basicaly a portable sentient chunk of metal that produces electricity, the machine that turns it into a PULSE could be installed on the pokemon, regardless of whether the prototype of that machine remains in the house in Ametrine.

@Ame what do you think about this^?

creative ;)

There's no guarantee of a PULSE battle, but the episode is going to have a story of its own. Ame has said the story will be shorter in this one, due to all of the mapping/ sidequests, but there is definitely potential for one in addition to the gym battle.

• Global Mods

Is it even confirmed that there's going to be a PULSE battle this episode, because from what I thought, I assumed there was just going to be the newly-remodeled wards with one gym battle.

There's no guarantee of a PULSE battle, but the episode is going to have a story of its own. Ame has said the story will be shorter in this one, due to all of the mapping/ sidequests, but there is definitely potential for one in addition to the gym battle.

Ame said there's going to be a PULSE in E16.

Hey guys,

Quick question: So, I heard the player character sprites were going to get updated. So, my question is, once E16 is out, how many of you guys are going to restart your Reborn run?

I will but not for the sprites but rather for the reputation system.

Ah, I think I'm going to finish through with the run I'm already doing, and once the final version comes out all start from the beginning again ^-^

Ah, I think I'm going to finish through with the run I'm already doing, and once the final version comes out all start from the beginning again ^-^

Same here. It doesn't make sense for me to completely start over just yet. I wanna work up the team I have and go from there. It'll be cool to see any sidequest fixes that may occur earlier in the game once i start over, though.

also 4000th reply woot

Edited by supertrainer234

Hey guys,

Quick question: So, I heard the player character sprites were going to get updated. So, my question is, once E16 is out, how many of you guys are going to restart your Reborn run?

I'm gonna keep the save files for my current runs and start a new one.

Hey guys,

I think I'll check out the new content (battles etc) on my existing save, but then definitely starting a new one for the rep system!