Amethyst

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't like T3RR4 at first but now I do 0_0

I hope she comes back in the story.

Ok, well it's good that there's a definite direction :P

Yep, need more Terra and Ciel moments or Terra and Cain.

Do you think that Titania will have the Desert Field when we face her in future episodes or will she have her own field? Also, would the nightclub have a field and if so would it be the hypercharged field or it's own one (perhaps changing to whatever leader you rematch if that's the purpose of the nightclub)?

Ame said that she's only in the game because there was no other character to fill the professor role, and that she won't be Champion.

:D but Ame is really mysterios character :D like we last saw her after beating Shelly and than only talking through monitors she didnt even Help fighthing team meteor even when we know its trying to destroy Reborn (i dont saw her doing somethink) So she must order others to fight them for example Mosswater or Calceon city and if i would have been a reborn league leader i wouldnt listen to someone weaker than me :D (sorry for my english ;.; )

Edited by Login

Ame's in charge of managing the League, which is why most of the Gym Leaders listen to her, but she won't be the Champion, since she wasn't a Reborn Leader herself on the Online Server, and she didn't want to be in game in the first place.

And some people think that there is no champion. I can understand the argument. The Reborn League is pretty disorganised. It's either impossible, or incredibly difficult for anyone to actually challenge certain leaders.

*cough*The kids in the orphanage*cough* *cough*Circus battle passes*cough*

Sorry, I think I had something in my throat.

And, of course there are also the people who say the gym guy is the champion.

*cough* wasteland Aya *cough* *cough* desert Titania *cough* I think it might be contagious, Aqua...

Gym guy

never forget

I think Ame is a champion she is a Reborn system boss so why no?

Nah. Usually the champion is someone we see around the region often. Ame just hasn't been seen enough.

Inb4 It's actually Arclight

We should be fighting every important character at least once, so I'd think Laura, Anna, and Heather will be part of the E4. I think that El could have a final battle as a Team Meteor member and Bennett could also be an E4 member, and Arc will battle you back in the Nightclub. Champion = ?

If we will fight El i think its gonna be before we arrest him for being in Team Meteor and Ame will be near it becouse she wont believe us :D (Classic)

Laura isnt in E4 anymore and i think she wont be again (only if that with El will be true :D) I think she was kicked from E4 becouse Grass Leader vs Bug leader who is using Bug Flying types we know how its gonna end :D
Arclight is Mysterios character but to be Champion is really questionable i think more of him as member of E4

4th Member of E4 : We could see him in 16 Ep. becouse he could help Adrienn rebuild Reborn city as others

If you refer to the dialogue in Ametrine, Heather is in the Elite Four. In fact, she is probably the only one that is confirmed (apart from Laura if you count her).

I think once Team Meteor is defeated for good, Laura will gain her position back - and Bennett may be offered El's position (or he could also be arrested for supporting them, I dunno). Arclight sounds like a suitable candidate too.

• Developers

Yeah, El is.

If we're gonna be SUPER nitpicky, he doesn't actually say El is in the Elite Four. Cain specifically calls him one of "The Elite" afaik. Strictly speaking, that doesn't rule out El being the champ.

If we're gonna be SUPER nitpicky, he doesn't actually say El is in the Elite Four. Cain specifically calls him one of "The Elite" afaik. Strictly speaking, that doesn't rule out El being the champ.

He has to be at least e4 in order to get Bennett in. I don't know about him being Champ tho.

If you refer to the dialogue in Ametrine, Heather is in the Elite Four. In fact, she is probably the only one that is confirmed (apart from Laura if you count her).

I think once Team Meteor is defeated for good, Laura will gain her position back - and Bennett may be offered El's position (or he could also be arrested for supporting them, I dunno). Arclight sounds like a suitable candidate too.

This...actually makes sense.

If El really is/was the champion, I think it would be a bit weird to say "one of the elite" instead of outright saying El is the champion in that context.

While I don't think that line necessarily rules it out, El turning out to be the champion after that conversation would still be pretty strange.

Edited by aquawaffle

It's most likely going to be ana since she has an "almighty" gothitelle at a young age, loves psychic pokemon, we haven't fought her yet, she's confirmed not an elite four or gym leader.

The current e4 members are heather, el, bennett, forgot the last one but we've heard it already i think.

Edited by fireheart4560