[Spoilers] E16 Status Discussion

Amethyst

A lot of fan games do it. It's probably possible to code it in, but it would be tedious I think.

They aren't forgiving, but they're probably after something. Once they get it they'll leave. They wouldn't have reason to be there anymore. As for what happens with the citizens... That depends on who's in charge/ leading the operation. If someone like Taka or Solaris, they'll most likely live. If it's Lin or Sirius...R.I.P.

ZEL is probably leading the operation in Agate City. They haven't shown up in a while and the sleeping thing in Agate was apparently caused by radio waves. It would make the most sense for ZEL to be the admin leading the operation there.

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ZEL is probably leading the operation in Agate City. They haven't shown up in a while and the sleeping thing in Agate was apparently caused by radio waves. It would make the most sense for ZEL to be the admin leading the operation there.

If that's the case, then due to her(?) Multiple personalities, the Agate citizens probably have what? A one in three chance of surviving? Lumi is the only forgiving one. Eve is cold and probably wouldn't care what happened to them, and Zero is a meteor member and most definitely not the nicest person to be around

Edited by SnowGlaceon

her? c'mon now.

I'm really sorry about that. Complete mental loss on my part. I'll edit the post to fix it. I can't believe I did that. Apologies.

I'd also love to see more of ZEL. However I doubt we're dealing with Agate in E16 as we can probably just fly into the city.

• Developers

In regards to the Agate leaders being all on meteor's side, MAYBE Samson and the ringmaster, but I really doubt Ciel is in on it. After all, if she was bad, why would she give you the battle pass? If you don't battle her, you can't use fly, which means you're cut off from the main city, which I imagine is exactly what Meteor would want.

In regards to the Agate leaders being all on meteor's side, MAYBE Samson and the ringmaster, but I really doubt Ciel is in on it. After all, if she was bad, why would she give you the battle pass? If you don't battle her, you can't use fly, which means you're cut off from the main city, which I imagine is exactly what Meteor would want.

That's a good point. I've also thought that Ciel was innocent but that is a really good reason as to why she is. Unless of course they are planning on blowing up the city...

If that's the case, then due to her(?) Multiple personalities, the Agate citizens probably have what? A one in three chance of surviving? Luna is the only forgiving one. Eve is cold and probably wouldn't care what happened to them, and Zero is a meteor member and most definitely not the nicest person to be around

I prefer to refer to ZEL as if they are multiple people, because that's quite literally what they are: three different people in one body.

We haven't really seen ZEL leading any Meteor operation before.

Pretty much every time we've seen them they've been working under a higher-ranking agent, or Solaris. So it'll hard to tell what'll happen if Team Meteor accomplishes their goal(s) in the area, assuming ZEL is in charge.

Ciel might just be another Taka. How do you know she isn't the daughter/other relative of Solaris?

Edited by Dragon116

Ciel might just be another Taka. How do you know she isn't the daughter/other relative of Solaris?

And by that logic I suppose it's possible that pretty much almost every character we've met so far is part of Solaris' extended family, and he makes them fight us for their family's honour and stuff?

While it's possible Ciel might be working for Team Meteor, we generally don't end up battling gym leaders after the first time. Not only that, but that would mean Team Meteor has two monotype flying-type trainers working for them. Isn't that a bit redundant? I'm sure Taka, assuming his punishment isn't too severe, and his Chatot are more than enough.

A lot of fan games do it. It's probably possible to code it in, but it would be tedious I think.

They aren't forgiving, but they're probably after something. Once they get it they'll leave. They wouldn't have reason to be there anymore. As for what happens with the citizens... That depends on who's in charge/ leading the operation. If someone like Taka or Solaris, they'll most likely live. If it's Lin or Sirius...R.I.P.

They had it before episode 13 or 14 I believe. It sounds tedious but cutting corners shouldn't be an option too. It's not fair to those who pick the boy/girl options over the neither.

She didn't deny it being a magikarp! We can finally get it! Of course only when there are better options. Sigh

Never thought I would be mad because I was denied a Magikarp.

Oh Reborn...

inb4 another thief steals it from the thief

inb4 another thief steals it from the thief

I wouldn't be surprised at this point.

I'm almost expecting this sidequest to end with the magikarp being dropped in a stupidly difficult spot to get to, probably in the desert, right next to a magikarp-infested body of water.

I'm almost expecting this sidequest to end with the magikarp being dropped in a stupidly difficult spot to get to, probably in the desert, right next to a magikarp-infested body of water.

Shhhhhhh! You're giving her ideas, although it's probably all been planned out already

What other pokemon do we need? I know there's a lack of dragons, aside from Druddigon and the flying cottonball. Anything else?

Edited by SnowGlaceon

And then Ame drops a bunch of rare candies in the body of water and you have to fight 6 level 100 hundred Gyarados just for a level 1 magikarp. Just to be safe, make one gyarados a mega.

And then Ame drops a bunch of rare candies in the body of water and you have to fight 6 level 100 hundred Gyarados just for a level 1 magikarp. Just to be safe, make one gyarados a mega.

Oh golly.. it's like that part of Rejuv.

Anywho, ZEL leading the takeover on Agate seems to be the most likely. We haven't seen them in a while, out of all Admins.

Though, finally, at least more light will be shed on the mental goings on their mind.

Can't wait to fight that PULSE too, and the Mr. Mime one. I wonder how they'll get buffed.

Oh golly.. it's like that part of Rejuv.

Anywho, ZEL leading the takeover on Agate seems to be the most likely. We haven't seen them in a while, out of all Admins.

Though, finally, at least more light will be shed on the mental goings on their mind.

Oh lord. That part. Ugh.

I feel bad for ZEL, or at least 2/3 of them. I hope we can help them somehow.

Can't wait to fight that PULSE too, and the Mr. Mime one. I wonder how they'll get buffed.

Inb4 it's some crap like Mega Slowbro with more bulk than what's considered holy, holding a light clay and setting up screens and calm minds.

I feel bad for ZEL, or at least 2/3 of them. I hope we can help them somehow.

Inb4 it's some crap like Mega Slowbro with more bulk than what's considered holy, holding a light clay and setting up screens and calm minds.

Eve and Lumi's original bodies are dead, and I don't think Team Meteor have the equipment or care enough to clone them. Outside of Arceus or some other legend giving Eve and Lumi new bodies, which I don't see happening, they may be beyond help at this point.
Out of curiosity, which of the 3 do you feel bad for? Zero seems to be a jerk(as far as I remember at least), and Lumi doesn't seem to mind her predicament. So I only really feel sorry for Eve.
Do we have the Taunt TM yet? If so, then PULSE-Mime would probably end up being pretty easy. If not, Arceus help us.

Lumi and Eve. They didn't ask for any of this, they just got stuck in Zero's body. Also, on the topic of possible Team meteor members, whose side is Titania on? On one hand there's everything that happened in episode 15, but on the other she's doing something pretty sketchy on Route 1 too. Thoughts?

• Administrators

So I've had a fairly rough week. Aside from the site being taken down, I've been brick-walled on the animations because of some technical issues (i.e certain features seemed to work fine in the editor, but in the actual game they wouldn't) and it took me for bloody ever to figure out the work-around.

But I eventually did.

As such, here's a new Mega Evolution animation...

1743e187b1a68a1ff001929cd7ad3b3d.gif

AND. A PULSE-Evolution variation. The sound also changes for PULSE, though obviously I can't gif that.

99181bea10704d79fa116a8638bb5b67.gif