Reborn XV: Never After

Okay, first post so I can make a stupid noob question: Where can I find the 15.1 (or .2?) update? I used the links on the left and checked google and I'm pretty sure it's 15.0 still. I'm also stuck in the unstable room in the iolia valley. I can't get to any crystals or interact with anything in the room. To the right of the entrance, going south, I can walk into & through the walls. IDK if this is the same bug reported earlier as he was just saying he could walk on the rocks.

Screw the complainers. This game is awesome and so is Ame for doing this, It's not like we're paying her...

So here's my screenshot.
https://scontent-ord1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfp1/t31.0-8/10005795_966648120054534_6349296453890389984_o.jpg

Okay, first post so I can make a stupid noob question: Where can I find the 15.1 (or .2?) update? I used the links on the left and checked google and I'm pretty sure it's 15.0 still. I'm also stuck in the unstable room in the iolia valley. I can't get to any crystals or interact with anything in the room. To the right of the entrance, going south, I can walk into & through the walls. IDK if this is the same bug reported earlier as he was just saying he could walk on the rocks.

Screw the complainers. This game is awesome and so is Ame for doing this, It's not like we're paying her...

So here's my screenshot.

https://scontent-ord1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfp1/t31.0-8/10005795_966648120054534_6349296453890389984_o.jpg

I can fix this for you, just send me a PM and attach your save file. Also, in the future there's a sub-forum for these types of problems. :)

To those of you complaining about the easiness of the games most current releases, I agree but understand the role of the creator. I have been with reborn since episode 8 so I know the tremendous amount of stress, hardship, anger, and pain that most players who played these earlier versions of reborn went through. We made through with trial and error but some did not, some could not. There were entire topics geared toward Ame and her team to make the game less difficult and the gym leaders much dumber. After so many disgruntled fans of the game spoke out, Ame, as the maker of Reborn, had to do something. It would not be fair to the entire community to make a game that only some could play and even less could enjoy because of difficulty. She rewrote and nerft, but not too much, and we are left with a still challenging and enjoyable game. Now the lengths of the episodes is a different issue, they should be much MUCH!!!! longer. But that is a different story for another time. Relax and let Ame shine guys.

Hahahaha heck yeah.

Just don't remind me of Serras horribly strong arena tag team. Srsly, it took me 30/40 tries, by the time I had beaten her I knew the move set of all of her Pokemon I and was able to figure out which priorities the AI had when switching out Pokémon.

That really was one hell of a fight.

Pertaining to some Pokemon Events:

I found Teddiursa in the first two locations, I have searched in rain, thunder, and clear weather conditions, night and day, but I cannot seem to find the little sucker!

Did the event change at all during the Episode 15 update?

Pertaining to some Pokemon Events:

I found Teddiursa in the first two locations, I have searched in rain, thunder, and clear weather conditions, night and day, but I cannot seem to find the little sucker!

Did the event change at all during the Episode 15 update?

Yes it did. The third place you find Teddiursa is now in the garden on the far east side of the Peridot ward. Everything else is the same.

Because I checked the garden area, and I still can not find Teddiursa for the life of me.

I mean it's not TOO big a deal, but I was kind of wanting to catch all of the unique event Pokemon. Plus my team could really use another physical attacker.

As is my team is:

Budew

Igglybuff

Blitzle

Turtwig

Espurr

Noibat

About the only physical attacker I have at the moment is Turtwig. And I know my team isn't super awesome now, but these are Pokemon that I consider investments or that I just really like personally.

1. Roserade is a pretty rockin Grass type special attacker.

2. Igglybuff is just cute okay? Shut up.

3. I for some reason really like Turtwig.

4. Noibat becomes Noivern which is just badass, I mean it's a boombox mashed up with a bat and a wyvern. What part of that ISN'T awesome?

Yo, i got a question. Is the eletrike event a 1 time deal? Cuz i found it but had to quit for the day and the next day i came back litleo was there and not eletrike.

make sure to quote me so it comes in my notifications

All these people bragging about how they cream leaders and the game is too easy make me sad, ep 14 Charlotte was a MONSTER for me still and Ciel gave me a lot of trouble too although to be fair I was massively underlevelled(by like 11 levels to her ace for half my team) and had no steel type offense. Even Terra was a challenge, but I admittedly refuse to use items during battle since I feel they're OP'd. I'd say the AI is inconsistent more than dumb, there are some strokes of brilliance in it(Sigmund doubles) but other times they do the most questionable things.

I do think people are selling Reborn's difficulty short though, as playing it more does make you much better since you know what to expect(which makes any videogame easier) and what pokemon to raise beforehand in order to beat bosses. Another thing is that as the episodes go on, we're constantly getting more and more tools to use, like now with 15 grinding by the circus is so much easier while beofre you were stuck slaughtering legions of Noctowl and donphan. We also have much better access to hold items and tutor moves, as well as EV removers and EV training items. I think this is the main reason it seems easier, and again while the AI isn't fantastic, that doesn't stop gym leaders from having just threatening pokemon in general. The game is still challenging, especially when you're not using a guide.

Honestly I thought ep 15 well post Terra at least was one of the most difficult parts of the game yet. A lot of times even the meteor grunts would have me going back to the center to heal after since they'd deal hurts on a good amount of my team.

Oh and to the guy above, drop Noibat. Early game noibat is a trap and a huge waste of effort for very little pay, you're better off catching the level 30 ones later.

Edited by Monochrome_Complex

• 1 month later...