Reborn XV: Never After

ITEM PC REMOVED?! I DON'T WANT MESSY ITEM BAG!

WELP, I'M SO SALTY RIGHT NOW.

same. So not pointless. That's another mistake gamefreak made. Ame just did it, too. Sort option sucks, btw. Either that or they need more item pockets and/or a item searching feature with alphabetical categorization. Soon, hopefully.

P.S.- The first mistake was taking breeding moves out.

I'd like to comment on the fact that Serra and the gym AI in general are a joke. She makes literally 0 use of her field and the AI doesn't help the case at all. Also, most gyms feel like they've been needlessly nerfed . I'd strongly suggest tuning up that AI WAY more than its current status :I Feels like Reborn isn't really challenging anymore if I think back to the 1st playthrough I made.

That out of the way, let's get ready for a long wait in regards to Ep16!

same. So not pointless. That's another mistake gamefreak made. Ame just did it, too. Sort option sucks, btw. Either that or they need more item pockets and/or a item searching feature with alphabetical categorization. Soon, hopefully.

Actually, the item PC was also taken out because of a certain glitch.

• Administrators

So not pointless. That's another mistake gamefreak made. Ame just did it, too. Sort option sucks, btw.

This sort of "criticism" isn't helping anyone. These things were done intentionally and as such are inherently not mistakes. The things that "suck" will be improved down the line if necessary. And even then, it can be undone if Ame decides it, well, can be.

• Upvote 2

I'd like to comment on the fact that Serra and the gym AI in general are a joke. She makes literally 0 use of her field and the AI doesn't help the case at all. Also, most gyms feel like they've been needlessly nerfed . I'd strongly suggest tuning up that AI WAY more than its current status :I Feels like Reborn isn't really challenging anymore if I think back to the 1st playthrough I made.

That out of the way, let's get ready for a long wait in regards to Ep16!

The AI is not really good, yes. But I think the game is easier also because we're stronger than before. When I started Reborn I was used to brainless official games and just started to learn strategy. Almost every leader were a pain to beat. Now almost every leader are easy even in monotype run because I've become stronger by playing Reborn. A better AI would be really good but don't forget that difficulty is a perception in part

Trainers in the Grand Hall are able to be battled repeatedly? YESSSSSSS. Finally an easy way to get xp. Oh, and it's time for Shofu to get his ass kicked by Reborn again with the new puzzle.

The AI is not really good, yes. But I think the game is easier also because we're stronger than before. When I started Reborn I was used to brainless official games and just started to learn strategy. Almost every leader were a pain to beat. Now almost every leader are easy even in monotype run because I've become stronger by playing Reborn. A better AI would be really good but don't forget that difficulty is a perception in part

I can assure you that's not the case by far :o I can plough through the entire game nowadays with little to no strategy, personally, and I don't think I've grown in strategic skills or anything. I've always played the same way as ever. It's just hard to not notice the nerfs and how easier they made things. And whenever you have a chance to battle Serra in her new arena with her new team, you'll find that somebody out there really hates her as her gym is quite the joke to the point that her son is a more difficult obstacle and makes better use of the field than her. For every gym out there, I'm fairly sure tuning up the AI considerably would solve the issues, but Serra's case..yeah, her team needs proper builds for the field given to her. Spamming signal beam/mirror shot doesn't exactly stop a fire type at all..

Edited by Masquerain

Guys once I downloaded episode 15 and tried to start it the game said the map was corrupted and i cannot continue and I can't go back to episode 14 so backup anything I need help I don't know whats going and I'm afraid I'll lose my save file

Just wondering. Has anyone made a list of all the places that have waterfalls? The only ones I remember are the waterfalls in the Ametrine Mountain and the waterfall where Amaria and the steel gym leader fell

I can assure you that's not the case by far :o I can plough through the entire game nowadays with little to no strategy, personally, and I don't think I've grown in strategic skills or anything. I've always played the same way as ever. It's just hard to not notice the nerfs and how easier they made things. And whenever you have a chance to battle Serra in her new arena with her new team, you'll find that somebody out there really hates her as her gym is quite the joke to the point that her son is a more difficult obstacle and makes better use of the field than her. For every gym out there, I'm fairly sure tuning up the AI considerably would solve the issues, but Serra's case..yeah, her team needs proper builds for the field given to her. Spamming signal beam/mirror shot doesn't exactly stop a fire type at all..

I agree with everything said here, the last "challenge" (as in she killed 3 of my pokes) i had was Charlotte and even then i won on the first try, it feels like the Leaders are getting easier (or maybe it's the A.I. that's getting dumber) with each new episode. Really sad about Serra, was hoping for a grand return of her old self but she came out weaker.

I agree with everything said here, the last "challenge" (as in she killed 3 of my pokes) i had was Charlotte and even then i won on the first try, it feels like the Leaders are getting easier (or maybe it's the A.I. that's getting dumber) with each new episode. Really sad about Serra, was hoping for a grand return of her old self but she came out weaker.

The AI is probably not even set to 1/2 of the maximum it can be set to, from the looks of things (i.e. Serra's team spamming bug moves on Fire types, Noel's 'Fable spamming moonblast on a Fire type and the list goes on ) I am just curious to know if Reborn was made with the aim of being "not like your every other game" but for once a challenge, why does it keep getting nerfed :? Upon reading that everything from Noel to Charlotte has gotten a decrease in levels, I'm actually scared that even Charlotte won't pose a challenge anymore ..

The AI is probably not even set to 1/2 of the maximum it can be set to, from the looks of things (i.e. Serra's team spamming bug moves on Fire types, Noel's 'Fable spamming moonblast on a Fire type and the list goes on ) I am just curious to know if Reborn was made with the aim of being "not like your every other game" but for once a challenge, why does it keep getting nerfed :? Upon reading that everything from Noel to Charlotte has gotten a decrease in levels, I'm actually scared that even Charlotte won't pose a challenge anymore ..

Yeah, totally agree there. I thought (when I started with ep. 11) that the point of this game was the challenging battles. But since then the most challenging battles have just become too easy... It's just a pity.

Currently downloading but i thought this thread was spoilers-free ? Just got spoiled after weeks deserting the forum... :mellow:

Anyway that's not very big revelations though, so not a big issue; but are the other parts of the site working the same way ?

Can't wait to play, that's the first episode i wait for since i know the game. And i know it for years so you better have done a good job :P But i'm sure you have

Ok so quick question. . . (yay for the release btw!) i know you have to go down the waterfall where the two ladies fell down but how do you get there? I cant pass a certain part in route 2 because one of the blocks or pieces that was there before doesn't exist anymore for me. Do i have to start all over? or is there another way to get to the waterfall/ametrine mountain?

Yeah, totally agree there. I thought (when I started with ep. 11) that the point of this game was the challenging battles. But since then the most challenging battles have just become too easy... It's just a pity.

Started back when game had only 7 eps, took a break until it had 9 ...it was quite the challenge back then and I really loved it and couldn't wait for more eps to come :| took another break until episode 13 and started a new playthrough... a lot of things didn't pose a challenge already, or weren't half as intimidating as they used to be. As we got Episode 14, I started yet another playthrough, only to find that things just keep getting nerfed, all the way up to ep15 apparently. As I've been watching my friend's playthrough, so far the only thing that posed a challenge was the dittoceus, all other things needlessly nerfed.. Scared to see the new Charlotte now, and even radomus/luna/samson- Indeed it's quite the pity imo and I hope someone out there realizes it and changes things :| but hey, at least the story is still really great still

Edited by Masquerain