[Spoilers] MVP of Episode 15 [Spoilers]

ShadowStar

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As always, my reliable partner, the Dread Delphox, Dormammu was a major player in beating that PULSE Swalot, the Meteor Admin gauntlet, and Ciel. But a few other major Pokemon who surprised me this time were Reaper, the Dusknoir, who greatly helped ruin Fern's physical attackers with Will-o-Wisp, Kuma the Beartic, who one-shotted Garchomp, and Koloktos the Klinklang, who put in major work against Ciel, especially her leading Togekiss and Archeops.

My Sylveon and Heliolisk both did work this episode much to my surprise. I beat Ciel first try (probably cause I had all my pokes up to lvl 75) but with that solar power boost Heliolisk was able to outspeed most of her stuff and then hit it hard with a tbolt. And where he couldnt perform, Sylveon picked up the slack perfectly. It completely bodied her ace who i was a tad bit worried about at first.

My Nidoking and Staraptor pretty much killed everything. Staraptor has that beautiful reckless+life orb+brave bird combo, while getting revenge kills with Retaliate, Close Combat for the rock/steel types and Roost for recovery.

Nidoking has great coverage with a mix attacking set: Flamethrower, Surf, Earth Power and Poison Jab.

Edited by ddfail

My MVP was :

Calm Mind Lucario got the job done against Pulse Swalot and Taka.

Trick Room Reuniclus and Vaporeon assisted Florinia's slow team into a killer, like on how aggressive that Torterra once it's active.

And Durant, with Hustle and Iron Head, it incapacitates most of Ciel's Pokemon with ease. Talonflame was taken out by Golem's Rock Blast anyway.

Before the showdown at Amaria's house: Magnezone, mostly for its work against PULSE Swalot. I was doing pitiful damage to it with my other team members until I remembered I had Metal Sound on Magnezone. Sent that Swalot to -6, and it was a wrap after that.

During/Post showdown at Amaria's house: Gyarados. When I realized I was gonna have to double battle Fern + Brake and I was gonna get a rematch against Solaris' Garchomp, I took 0 prisoners. 1 DD + Moxie = no wonder this thing got taken out the game.

For the pulse I used Pyroarfor rocksmash to lower the defence of the pulse to allow the EQ from flygon/torterra to hurt more

for the mansion MVP was emolga discharged worked wonders while not being able to harm the hippowdon and since emolga is flying type, Florina's EQ didnt hurt me either

for the gym battle, I think every one of my pokemon were of some use to me.

My Shiny Archeops Named Ace went crazy at Ciel's gym, my Archeops is physical but it has ancientpower (because YOLO) anyway it got THREE ap boosts in 5 turns and it just totally rekt her team, when it was her Archeops vs. my shiny +3 one I felt soo bad for her haha and now I know AP stays on my Archeops because RNG loves him :)

PS. My Mamoswine (Debo) put in a lot of work in the Water Treatment place, that pulse swalot didn't like the life orb earthquakes hahah

Edited by TheNegroKetchum

My Gigalith and Swampert had to be the MVP in E15. Swampert was was the only one to take out the PULSE-Swalot and Gigalith took out Ciel's whole team with Stone Edge and took out that Mega-Altaria with Explosion for a spectacular display of awesomeness

MVP would be Walrein and Clawritzer, Blizzard the PULSE Swalot and see how it squirm from my really unbalanced team :v

When fighting in Mansion, MVP being Accelgor and Walrein, Walrein easily broke stuff like Ryperior and Krokodile, while Accelgol goes nuts with Insect Place+Bug Buzz on Serperior and Roserade

I haven't fight gym tho :v

The Blake + Fern double battle was way harder for me than it should have been, because Florinia had a habit of using Earthquake while I had a Ground-weak Pokémon out and the opponents had a Ground-immune Pokémon out. It was basically a 1v3 battle.

So I'd have Magnezone out, Fern has Haxorus with like 2 HP left, and Blake has Rotom-F.
Florinia thinks it's a good idea to USE EARTHQUAKE, bringing me down to my Sturdy and finishing off the Haxorus that would've gone down to the sandstorm anyway. Meanwhile, the Rotom outspeeds my Magnezone and hits both of us with Blizzard.

WHY DOES FLORINIA EVEN HAVE TWO POKEMON THAT ARE QUAD-WEAK TO ICE, ANYWAY