E15 Spoiler discussion [SPOILERS] -- Spoiler Period Over

Knight_Teutonic

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I found that the Sneasel in Ameritine mountain was the perfect thing I needed to beat Seel. Unfortunately I saved without verifying it had grip claw to evolve into weavile. So I ended up just ev training it with good rod at celestinine cascade. Luckily snesel had superior speed and higher end attack (plus I got icicle crash as the egg move) so it was fairly simple to walk in an ohko gliscor, archeops, and mega altaria. I'm giving this another playthrough so I can catch all the story elements I missed and/or didn't understand at the time, as well as making some good pokes this time. It's hell to go into charlotte and watch your team get swept by crack-fed fire types. Blake wasn't any easier either, as my light screen emolga would get swept buy any ice attack before it got it's turn. Overall I'm really loving this game and looking forward to the next installment.

I found that the Sneasel in Ameritine mountain was the perfect thing I needed to beat Seel. Unfortunately I saved without verifying it had grip claw to evolve into weavile. So I ended up just ev training it with good rod at celestinine cascade. Luckily snesel had superior speed and higher end attack (plus I got icicle crash as the egg move) so it was fairly simple to walk in an ohko gliscor, archeops, and mega altaria. I'm giving this another playthrough so I can catch all the story elements I missed and/or didn't understand at the time, as well as making some good pokes this time. It's hell to go into charlotte and watch your team get swept by crack-fed fire types. Blake wasn't any easier either, as my light screen emolga would get swept buy any ice attack before it got it's turn. Overall I'm really loving this game and looking forward to the next installment.

Actually, Sneasel needs a Razor Claw to evolve, which you can't get without going back to a previous Episode. Grip Claw doesn't matter.

-We destroyed PULSE Swalot and defeated our first gym with mega evolutions (as expected, it was *Ceil*)

Wait Mega's? does that me We (player) have mega or Ceil (Please no) has megas?

Just finshed 15

MMMMMM

cant fly yet

At the end when it says

"The Heart Of Reborn Will Fall, How Marvelous"

maybe it means the "Heart" At in the centre of reborn

ya dont think Team Meteor is going attack the grand hall and take the campion hostage or something like that

Edited by The Anti-Fern

• 2 weeks later...

I gotta say, I found this episode rather easy..

I have only 5 pokemons

Mamoswine, Sceptile, Espeon, Hariyama and Arcanine

Mamoswine absolutely DEMOLISHED Ciel's team..

I'm still not sure who will be my sixth pokemon... (assuming I'll need one in future episodes, up until now I used only this five..)

Getting to team up with a former gym leader to kick the butt of the two biggest assholes in the game was like the most satisfying match yet. And then you get to kick Solaris' ass right after?

It's like the player just took 20 levels in badass.

I won't lie though, Solaris Garchomp whited me out. Flobot's Breloom had to win it for me.

As for Ciel, not my favorite gym leader fight. As someone who never liked the whole Mega-thing(and yes I know PULSE mons are basically the same thing) I wasn't thrilled at fighting one since yet since it means every major from onwards is going to have one -_-. I think it kind of raises questions as to how/why she even is able to obtain a mega device. If that were the case, why was she goofing off at the circus instead of being on the front lines against Meteor? Anbother thing was that she recycled Samson's field which makes sense but since I kind of dislike Big Top it was meh. I was ecpecting to fight her on a highwire platform or something where certain moves would cause your pokemon to lose balance and fall off or something.

PULSE Swalot was quite a challenge, guy was tough. Though I always find it hilarious how "pokemon bosses" are introduced." Pokemon Stopple wants to battle!" It's really funny.

Overall it's probably one of the most intense episodes in the game. So glad to see julia again.

I was thinking a Big Fan would be a interesting addition. Trigger strong winds field effect to remove flying weaknesses.

Hmm... not bad actually. That could make the battle even more interesting.

Ciel was only easy for me because DDance too powerful in the Big Top Field.

Togekiss has the potential to be pretty annoying if you don't take it out quick though >>

Anbother thing was that she recycled Samson's field which makes sense but since I kind of dislike Big Top it was meh. I was ecpecting to fight her on a highwire platform or something where certain moves would cause your pokemon to lose balance and fall off or something.

From the very beginning, the Big Top field was meant for both Samson and Ciel. That's why it interacts with things like Acrobatics, dancing moves, sound-based moves, and (previously) Fly and Bounce.