Hey there, I'm new.

kirlial

Title says it all. I've been playing Pokémon Reborn for about a month or so now and I've loved it so far so this post can be considered an unsubtle attempt to integrate myself to the community. It looks to be very active and interesting!

So I live in the UK and I'm 18, currently Reborn's being a far too addictive distraction to Exams but things are going fairly well anyway. Writing and fanfiction is another distraction I'm fond of.

I'm currently on my second play-through of Reborn as I kind of idiotically deleted my first save file when I was halfway through the game and then I decided that my second time round would be a grass monotype. Grass types are my favourite types and I've done several monotypes in the main games though it's far more challenging in reborn, being restricted in items and gym leaders having such tough teams though I like that there's such a wide variety of Pokémon. Sadly I'm in the wasteland now and I'm still trying to think of a way to defeat Fern's evil Ferrothorn (where'd he get one anyway?).

So, Hello Reborn Community! How are you this fine evening?

Welcome! Glad to see another grass-type user. They're the best, after all. Enjoy your time here!

That is a claim lacking evidence and until you provide reasonable proof to support what you just said then I'm inclined to disagree.

Edited by DarkSpite

Hey welcome!! Feed your sanity to my Snorlax.. You should come check out the creative writing and Roleplaying forums.. It's an awesome place for writers..

Cya..

Oh but it's not a fact, it's an opinion. Grass types may not be the very strongest but they're tricky and fun to use. I'd like to think they're the type I'm best at using. :)

And I'll definitely check out the writing section, it may encourage me to actually write something, it takes a bit of motivation and inspiration.

Edited by kirlial

Hi new, I'm Deadpool.

Everything you need is in the column to your left. Make sure you check the Community Rules and the Game FAQ.

We wholeheartedly welcome you to the club! Have fun and enjoy yourself. If you need anything, feel free to ask around or use the Search Feature over your profile picture. There are forum games, advice for in-game and competitive battling and much more.

Tell us more about yourself. Eg, what do you wish to study?

Oh I'm hoping to study Politics + Economics at Sheffield next year. I've been taking politics as a subject this year and it's been surprisingly very interesting. Economics would be all new but I'm optimistic about it. I doubt that combination would appeal to everyone but I'm happy with it myself. Living somewhere new is probably the thing I'm more nervous about, I'm expecting that to be really strange.

And yeah, there seems to be a lot to look at on these forums, everyone seems nice so far, which is encouraging.

Hi fellow newcomer !

Just passing by to say that I'm a huge fan of grass type too and wanted to know what pokemon did you choose for your mono-run , since I will probably do one when the next episode come out. I might try a Sun oriented team with cholorophyll , since I love Bellossom and would make him viable.

GRASS POWER

hi new I am zephy

/shot

Well, since you asked, it's not really evening where I am but-- I'm waiting for the moment that my turn comes up so I can enlist online for my classes. It's like Hunger Games for classes, I swear.

Anyway, welcome to Reborn \o/ as a certain Weavile guy says, hope you enjoy your permanent stay!