What has been left in Narcissa's gym?

Seehan

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Developers

WHERE IS THIS KEY!!!!!! Y is finding this key so much harder then the gym leade?!r ;-; (white flag) I've already given up. Plz help out a lost soul and inform him on where this key is ;-;

Friendly reminder to everyone that the key wasn't supposed to be found yet.

• Veterans

Friendly reminder to everyone that the key wasn't supposed to be found yet.

incredible

all this time people have been asking for it and it wasn't even supposed to be found yet. absolutely beautiful

the item collectors jan, they're out for blood

Edited by Zumidesu

• Developers

Because the real way to find the key was supposed to be revealed in v6. The clue was just to tell you that her gym wasn't completely empty. I left it open to those willing to find it themselves. I didn't expect so many people to destroy their sanity to find a key that neither helps or hurts them/

Because the real way to find the key was supposed to be revealed in v6. The clue was just to tell you that her gym wasn't completely empty. I left it open to those willing to find it themselves. I didn't expect so many people to destroy their sanity to find a key that neither helps or hurts them/

Oh. Well there goes 5 hours of my life.(Still haven't found it). I don't think you could have helped me with the sanity thing. ​That happened naturally.

Hey guys I've searched literally every tile I could in Narcissa's gym, even triple checking the bookshelves. Are there any requirements to finding it? And if not, can someone PM where the key is?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

In version 6, you first have to talk to the statue in Narc's gym(the place where you battle her). You'll see Mew, just follow the thing and you're sorta good to go.

Narcissa is still by the statue and prevents me from talking to it (and this is after I completed the help request in Kristilline)