Possible E4...ers

Damage

Perhaps people didn't read the whole wall of text, and that's ok. Given she used Dragons, she wouldn't be E4. If she uses Flying types, that's a completely different story, mentioned in the last 2 lines. Based on the dragon hypothesis it made little for her to be in E4. If her using Flying types is established, we have a different story. I like however how people try to degrade arguments about characters, even if certain things are said about them by NPCs, however at the same time choose to ignore comments by the same NPCs stating that Laura was stripped off of her position, but still consider her to return. Following the same logic, Heather's position is frail, since it is implied that she was already beaten. Not a fact (before you jump up with counter-arguments), since no-pokemon may have been involved.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's the fairy genderfluid who was trapped in Citae Arc D'Astrae while the time passed rapidly outside, and also why the Grand Gates were closed. He's the fairy gym leader who is currently trying to fix Reborn City.

...Making the gym leaders also the champion/e4 would be pretty lame IMO

Never knew he was the fairy leader -.-.

Perhaps people didn't read the whole wall of text, and that's ok. Given she used Dragons, she wouldn't be E4. If she uses Flying types, that's a completely different story, mentioned in the last 2 lines. Based on the dragon hypothesis it made little for her to be in E4. If her using Flying types is established, we have a different story. I like however how people try to degrade arguments about characters, even if certain things are said about them by NPCs, however at the same time choose to ignore comments by the same NPCs stating that Laura was stripped off of her position, but still consider her to return. Following the same logic, Heather's position is frail, since it is implied that she was already beaten. Not a fact (before you jump up with counter-arguments), since no-pokemon may have been involved.

Sorry, didn't mean to counter argue you badly. Just wanted to point out Heathers a flying type for anyone who isn't aware as well, since its a good detail.

Proof of Heather's Flying Type Specialty-

http://www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=4

While discussing the indentities of Elite 4, we have to consider that their positions are not fixed. We were presented with the example as Laura was kicked out of it in episode 13. The story is moving closely to the end of the League, and I wouldn't be suprised if the setup changed just before we as a player we going to challenge the E4.

So, in time when we started the game members confirmed were:

Heather - told by Cal in Ametrine

El - told to Cain while escaping Vanhanen castle

Laura - told in orphanage

? - (no solid evidences of identity)

....the final setup might be completely different. Considering that it would be one of the named characters we already met that aren't gym leaders we have:

Benett

Blake

Cal

Sigmund

Cain

Fern

Victoria

Any of the Meteor Admins

I excluded Anna because I suspect she won't be part of the League at all. Be it Elite or a Champion. I belive that there's more to Reborn then just those two positions. Just like (in game) Ame is a manager of the League, Anna could be someone from completely different angle.

Alright, I'll try speculating a bit. This is my thoughts, and yours may differ.

I honestly don't think that anybody who was formerly a Gym Leader or is currently a Reserve Leader would be in the Elite.

That gets rid of Blake, Fern, and Cal in my book.

Next, I don't think that any Meteor Admin will be, since those were fictional.

That gets rid of Taka, ZEL, Sirius, and Solaris.

If Fern isn't an Elite member, I doubt our other rivals are.

That gets rid of Victoria and Cain.

So who do I think our Elite 4 members are? (Not going to bother with reasons, since it's late in the night and most of mine have already been posted.

- Anna

- Heather

- Bennett

- El -> Laura (Laura was kicked out around the time you battle Charlotte, making space for Bennett. However, I think that El will be arrested or something along with Team Meteor, giving Laura back her place).

- CHAMPION: Lin (Somehow, she'll manage to escape capture or something? Idk, she was our first Champion in Season 1)

Cal is an interesting character too, he always undervalued himself because of his brother, maybe the day he stops is the day he became a really good trainer and he could somewhat push someone out of his position (or take a vacant place ? Maybe Heather caught by the meteors ? ) I personnaly don't think any of the 4girls would be in the E4 as i think they would get eventually captured.

Cal as an E4 wouldn't surprise me though and would actually please me, because this character has still a lot more to unveil

Edited by Tetsuma

Cal is an interesting character too, he always undervalued himself because of his brother, maybe the day he stops is the day he became a really good trainer and he could somewhat push someone out of his position (or take a vacant place ? Maybe Heather caught by the meteors ? ) I personnaly don't think any of the 4girls would be in the E4 as i think they would get eventually captured.

Cal as an E4 wouldn't surprise me though and would actually please me, because this character has still a lot more to unveil

Personally I can't see Cal as an E4 member. I don't think he is anyway since he was on Pyrous because he felt bad for whatever happened in the past and he said he was an ex leader and retired due to issues. Plus we beat him easily when we fought him but it's not like Bennett's case when he was promised a place in the E4 by El after training. I can see use facing El, Bennett, Anna and Heather when it comes to the E4 plus Heather and El have been confirmed already as earlier posts said.

Sorry, didn't mean to counter argue you badly. Just wanted to point out Heathers a flying type for anyone who isn't aware as well, since its a good detail.

I may have responded a bit too passionate about that one. I see Heather uses Flying type, so mainly only the part that "ok if she sports flying types she could be in the E4" is correct about her.

I believe the rest of the points stand. I can hardly see as champion anyone with a monotype team (regardless if it's done in some canon games)

Personally I can't see Cal as an E4 member. I don't think he is anyway since he was on Pyrous because he felt bad for whatever happened in the past and he said he was an ex leader and retired due to issues. Plus we beat him easily when we fought him but it's not like Bennett's case when he was promised a place in the E4 by El after training. I can see use facing El, Bennett, Anna and Heather when it comes to the E4 plus Heather and El have been confirmed already as earlier posts said.

?

You should read posts more carefully , I've never said that Cal was an E4 member, I said that he has the potential to become one, same as Bennett. We beated him easily cause he was undervalued himself hard.

And Heather is confirmed for E4 for now. You shouldn't be too confident, Corey was the Poison Leader until he wasnt, Kiki was the Fighting Leader until she wasn't, Heather is an E4 member but do you see how fast things change?

Edited by Tetsuma

We might all just be way off for the champion, despite knowing all the potential candidates from the season gym leaders.

And then we get a champion that isnt any of them.

I have no guess. ._.

This thread needs to chill a little it's just a game guys ;D

Multiple members have all agreed on the likelihood of Heather, Elias, Bennett and Anna all being probable Elite 4 members by the time the protag reaches Charous Mountain so the initial question has already been answered.

It's a game, but that doesn't mean speculation isn't fun. Everyone has the right to express their opinions or thoughts on it.

?

You should read posts more carefully , I've never said that Cal was an E4 member, I said that he has the potential to become one, same as Bennett. We beated him easily cause he was undervalued himself hard.

And Heather is confirmed for E4 for now. You shouldn't be too confident, Corey was the Poison Leader until he wasnt, Kiki was the Fighting Leader until she wasn't, Heather is an E4 member but do you see how fast things change?

But Heather isn't going to die like Kiki and Corey since the real life Heather is still alive so Heather will probably stay a E4 member.

What if she goes missing ? What if she's presumed dead ?

What if she doesn't want to be in the Elite Four anymore ?

What if she doesn't wake up in the morning and miss the fight she was supposed to have with you ?

You know that leader thing that someone posted earlier? About the season one leaders? It got me thinking and I wanted to see all the leaders throughout the years. I found a link to it and it was cool to see profiles for Cain and Kiki and everyone. Even florina has a thing were shows how she was once not all flobotish....

Then. I found something odd. So let's talk about terra. Everyone has theories about her. The most common being she was driven crazy with something to do with arceus. But there's another obvious oddity about her right in her gym battle. See, most leaders love to save their ace for last. But terra seems to send out her Rawrchomp whenever she feels like. Weird isn't it. The Pokemon she DOES always send out last is her evil swagsire. Which brings me back to the link I found

http://www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=11241&view=&hl=&fromsearch=1

It contains one more leader. One who has not been in the story yet. A ground leader by the name of Sandy with her ace...Quagsire. Not to mention the fact that her battle sprite is the spitting image of Terra's.Now this opens up some veery interesting possibilities. Is the terra we know a fake? Did this sandy make terra the way she is? Is she alive? This girl plays a bigger role in the story than we know. I suspect we'll meet her (or hear about her) soon enough.

Edited by Zane0144

You know that leader thing that someone posted earlier? About the season one leaders? It got me thinking and I wanted to see all the leaders throughout the years. I found a link to it and it was cool to see profiles for Cain and Kiki and everyone. Even florina has a thing were shows how she was once not all flobotish....

Then. I found something odd. So let's talk about terra. Everyone has theories about her. The most common being she was driven crazy with something to do with arceus. But there's another obvious oddity about her right in her gym battle. See, most leaders love to save their ace for last. But terra seems to send out her Rawrchomp whenever she feels like. Weird isn't it. The Pokemon she DOES always send out last is her evil swagsire. Which brings me back to the link I found

http://www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=11241&view=&hl=&fromsearch=1

It contains one more leader. One who has not been in the story yet. A ground leader by the name of Sandy with her ace...Quagsire. Now this opens up some veery interesting possibilities. Is the terra we know a fake? Did this sandy make terra the way she is? Is she alive? This girl plays a bigger role in the story than we know. I suspect we'll meet her (or hear about her) soon enough.

If I'm not wrong, Sandy was a joke.

Fuck it all, we're getting the damn Power rangers for the E4 and Champion battles. Monocolour!

Yeah...

About what Zane said, both of those pictures depict the Terra we know today. If we assume the second picture is Sandy, she looks exactly like the Terra we know ingame, only that Terra has rainbow hair and instead of a sign she wields a hammer. The same list suggests Radomus is a pokemon but nevermind.

If she is indeed a person in the league and has connections to the characters in-game, then perhaps the girl we met wasn't even Terra, or worse, something horrible happened and we have to witness a flashback. I doubt she's going to have a position higher up though, because that invalidates the countless others who should have a position and become suddenly side-characters if they don't.