A(nother) Challenger Appears!

Peepeepoopoo

Hi there,

My name's Vijay, but I go by DarkSpite (Dark for short) on the internet. Way back when I was a wee lad I played an MMO called Grand Fantasia and in a spur of genius I named my first character this, and the name stuck. So there's one origin story out of the way. I'm not really new new but I've got less than 100 posts under my belt and I've been a member for less than a month so I guess that makes me green enough to make this topic. I mostly hang out around Rejuvenation's subforum and sometimes in the Pokemon Fanclub.

Yes, I play Rejuvenation. Do I play Reborn? No. Why? I used to but the lag was too much for me. It was like watching a slideshow. I know, I know, it's not very demanding in terms of resources but for some reason my craptop won't run it smoothly.

What other games do you play?

Well I'm glad you asked. I've played Skyrim, Oblivion, Morrowind (in that order), I've played some Don't Starve on and off. I love shanking my friends in ToS, and also occasionally play some League of Legends (even though I hate that game, I can't play it unless I'm playing with my friends).

So what brings you here?

What, you don't want me here? You want me to leave? :'(

No! I was just curious.

Oh well in that case I made an account to communicate with the people playing Rejuvenation. Mainly to bug Jan about when the update is ask for puzzle solutions ... yeah let's not go there. But this is a fun little community. Or big community. I actually have no idea how many users frequent this forum. I've been a part of some forums before and it's definitely a lot of fun to shitpost flame troll get to know new people.

I-I see...so what else can you tell me about yourself?

Well I'm a first year engineering student. I was born in India. I've lived in Saudi Arabia for a few years and moved to Canada when I was 6, and it's where I'm living currently (excellent country). I'm into things like Harry Potter, video games of the RPG genre (Child of Light, Morrowind, and of course Pokemon), not Star Wars/Star Trek/etc. I also used to read but hey, who does that anymore am I right? I also play the flute but I haven't picked the poor guy up in a while. Mainly because of school but also because I don't like to play around other people.

Oh that's understandable. It's really cool that you play the flute, I pla-

Shhhhh, this is about me not you. Next question.

Hello? Are you still there?

Guess not. Well I guess that's a long enough post about me. Thanks for letting me join your community, hopefully I won't get banned we'll have a wonderful time together. Also yes, that was me talking to myself halfway into the post. I had to make it entertaining somehow. Don't worry though, the doctors say I'm 100% sane.

Edited by vsx2000goton

Hey Vijay, welcome..

So you sure you are 100% sane? Perfect..

Go Snorlax! Eat all the sanity!!!

Thanks for the meal.. You now have 0% sanity left.. Thanks for your donation to my Snorlax Food Fund!

Cya..

Do I play Reborn? No. Why? I used to but the lag was too much for me. It was like watching a slideshow. I know, I know, it's not very demanding in terms of resources but for some reason my craptop won't run it smoothly.

I've played Skyrim...and also occasionally play some League of Legends.

Reborn = Lag

Skyrim & LoL = Fine

Waaaait a minute... >.>

I also play the flute but I haven't picked the poor guy up in a while

You're...the WOTCH!!! :o

Don't worry though, the doctors say I'm 100% sane.

Come, you pure little love-birds.

Come, all you terrible children.

Puppets of woodscraps and sawdust come, too...

Come one and all to the Gothic Horror Parade;

It's the splendorous, magnificent finale!

Criminals abound when you're nowhere to be found~

A delightful finish is waiting for you...

At the Gothic Horror Parade!

Welcome! :D

Reborn = Lag

Skyrim & LoL = Fine

Science can not explain.

Well met Vijay.

Welcome to Reborn!

I guess everybody said everything already, apart from the "Go to the server in showdown you have to cuz people be crazy there" thing. So yeah, not much else to say.

But i still have to honor Zeph though, so:

"Pledge alliance to the God of Blue. Or don't, i'll just convert you anyway. WOLOLO \o/

Done."

Enjoy the eternal stay, and i'll see you around ~o~

Science can not explain.

Well met Vijay.

Welcome to Reborn!

I guess everybody said everything already, apart from the "Go to the server in showdown you have to cuz people be crazy there" thing. So yeah, not much else to say.

But i still have to honor Zeph though, so:

"Pledge alliance to the God of Blue. Or don't, i'll just convert you anyway. WOLOLO \o/

Done."

Enjoy the eternal stay, and i'll see you around ~o~

Science can explain. The game will run like a slideshow on the overworld if you're watching a video with images moving every second (normal lets plays) or watching streams.

No! I was just curious.

I-I see...so what else can you tell me about yourself?

So what brings you here?

this is so not how I sound like

I also play the flute but I haven't picked the poor guy up in a while. Mainly because of school but also because I don't like to play around other people.

same, though I play the vi--

Shhhhh, this is about me not you. Next question.

tumblr_mnsu0sodAR1r2gkr0o1_400.gif

ps hi welcome to Reborn wololo \o/

pps ily vinny

ppps rezilia wololodamnit I thought you were a cool person but you've betrayed me so hard that I can't even