Version 6 Status Thread

Jan

• Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys, I am playing with pokemon rejuvenation v5 and I am at the 6th gym.So i was wondering when I download v6 will I continue with my v5 save or all over again?

Sorry for my bad english.

You can continue the game from where you finished. But keep in mind to save in a safe spot before going to v6 (pokecenter is a safe bet).

You can continue the game from where you finished. But keep in mind to save in a safe spot before going to v6 (pokecenter is a safe bet).

Are pokemon centers really a safe spot to save in? i would think that is one of the main spots it would crash

Are pokemon centers really a safe spot to save in? i would think that is one of the main spots it would crash

I would say they are, considering my experience with Reborn for example, and devs usually point them out too. Pokecenters most of the time dont change at all, and also you are inside of a building. Now I am sorry if I dont explain this well, but I will take the Reborn main city as example. Between the updates/versions/episodes many things in the city changed, and many of those things are map related. So by saving somewhere outside, and changing from that version to another in which that part of the map was slighty changed can leave you in some strange places(like on some buildings out of nowhere because the road was changed and now is replaced by a building for example) or can even end up not loading at all/crashing because you can load your position because map2xxx something is now missing. But saving inside of Pokecenter that doesnt change at all and exiting it to the new/remodeled map makes no issues. Hopefully I described well enough, if someone can make it better feel free :D

• Veterans

Jan will most likely point out in the post with the release of V6 where it's safe to save your game before updating to the new version, so no worries ;)

• Veterans

Woot, Nice work Jan! I'm surprised at the large jump but w/e,it would have taken much longer if you had stuck with the 2 gyms for this version. The reworking and rejuvenation of some areas is looking great XD keep it up!

yeah i dont know why people want game breaking poke's like that (hahaha i got my gyarados <3) gyarados forever :) anyways game breakers that mean you dont get to experience switching up your team ...i like the challange of coming up with new experiences i dont want to do the same thing every playthrough

while i do love my gyrados, its easily just rekt with the random tbolt from a random mon....like narcissa's Mismagius for example, has destiny bond shadow ball tbolt and ghostly wail....Why Tbolt? wouldnt Will o Wisp be more moveset friendly? like the dimensional rift gyarados having thunder fang...if you want to talk about game breaking, illegal movesets are more game breaking than anything ( the Tbolt thing is completely different, but gyarados with thunder fang is just bull)

Not gonna be harsh, but no Pata. Like Reborn, Rejuvenation will not give excellent mons or Megas so early/easily.

It'll be most likely after we beat the game or around that period of time.

Not gonna be harsh, but no Pata. Like Reborn, Rejuvenation will not give excellent mons or Megas so early/easily.

It'll be most likely after we beat the game or around that period of time.

Jan hinted(?) that we might get the mega accessory in V6, but I think the stones won't be until we polish off over half the gyms at the earliest.

I think we will get mega stones but no bracelet as yet. Even though we all want a lot of stuff i think we can mostly agree it is best to stretch the game and enjoy it as long as possible. Also hoping we getting Axew!

I'm so bored when is Pokemon rejuvenation version 6 going to be ready. I am waiting so long

Patience bro we are all waiting in anticipation but to answer your question it is expected some time this month, you can always try another fan made game in the meantime.

• Developers

Yeah, It's definitely coming out this month. It'll be #worth. Trust.

I've been really busy so I've been MIA for a few days, but production is back on track.