Version 6 Status Thread

Jan

• Veterans

Any idea on who is going to replace it ? Give me that Moxie Murkrow...did you heard something ? Me neither...

hell is going to replace it

in all seriousness, i have no clue

Edited by Zumi

• Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Murkrow doesn't get Moxie :^)

Toxicroak is a popular Pokemon on many teams so it's not surprising that it's being moved to later on in the game. Getting it right after the 2nd gym (and not as Croagunk but as Toxicroak) was a little powerful.

Murkrow doesn't get Moxie :^)

Toxicroak is a popular Pokemon on many teams so it's not surprising that it's being moved to later on in the game. Getting it right after the 2nd gym (and not as Croagunk but as Toxicroak) was a little powerful.

Honchkrow sorry ^^ Bulk Up + Sucker Punch Toxicroak was all you needed to sweep the game,now i'm even more wondering what will be it's replacement something less OP or even more OP...

Yay progress. Expect a new Field Effect reveal soon.

I'm looking forward to the brokeness, should be entertaining and I guess I should have caught the toxicroak, instead of killing it, doubt I woulda used it tho

Edited by SexyMilotic

if poke's are getting axed for being a staple in everyones team why hasn't Murkrow/Honchcrow got moved back yet because its pretty powerful and early game its one of the faster mons out there

if poke's are getting axed for being a staple in everyones team why hasn't Murkrow/Honchcrow got moved back yet because its pretty powerful and early game its one of the faster mons out there

Once it evolve it's a true monster litteraly ! If you let it get the Moxie Boost you sweep everything...And if you don't kill in one shot,you do massive damage

As one door closes, another one opens.

So, I know I said late June would be when Version 6 would come out, but now I'm not so sure. I looked through my notes and realized that is probably going to be one of the biggest updates yet. So basically, the ETA on Version 6 is "???" right now. However, I don't want to leave anyone in the dust with what's going on.

So basically, This explanation of what these categories mean are arguably the same in this case. The only difference being "Map remodeling" which is pretty much self explanatory.

Prior updates (46%)

#################### | Field Updates 75%)

#################### | Event Updates (55%)

#################### | Graphic Updates (80%)

#################### | Map Remodeling (100%)

#################### | Misc Updates (20%)

#################### | Scripting Updates (90%)

New content (18%)

#################### | Mapping (15%)

#################### | New Field Effects (20%)

#################### | Eventing (2%)

#################### | Sidequests (5%)

#################### | Story (5%)

#################### | Essentials Update (100%)

Total Completion:

#################### | (32%)

Really, the thing that's going to take the most time is the mapping/sidequests. There aren't as many sidequests in this one, but the ones that are in this one are much longer. (Amethyst Cave type deal)

In addition to that, the field effect system is getting a hugeeee overhaul in v6. So that's going to take time as well.

All this green...I love the green

i cant wait to see the map remodels, has the harbor been redone yet ? (i havent updated to 5.5) so yeah should be looking a bit more polished than before which is pretty exciting and i cant wait to get into west gearen to see how strong these guys actually are :3 anyways heres to some good progress :3 goodluck jan

i cant wait to see the map remodels, has the harbor been redone yet ? (i havent updated to 5.5) so yeah should be looking a bit more polished than before which is pretty exciting and i cant wait to get into west gearen to see how strong these guys actually are :3 anyways heres to some good progress :3 goodluck jan

Not in version 5.5, but yes in version 6!

And I must say, Jan, nice work on what you've remodeled in the beta~ (Don't worry Jan, I'll keep the info a secret!) Oh, and sorry I haven't finished playing beta yet, but I'm leaving for vacation next week! Afterwards, I promise to finish it!

(BTW, beta currently does not include new content. Obviously, since the OP isn't complete.)

And I must say, Jan, nice work on what you've remodeled in the beta~ (Don't worry Jan, I'll keep the info a secret!)

Leak or riot ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

jk Zumi don't yell at me pls

Edited by DarkSpite

• Veterans

Leak or riot ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

jk Zumi don't yell at me pls

lmAO its fine omg

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

Edited by Zumi

Guys, guys, chill. It's not even the new content of version 6, or else the OP would've been complete by now!

I must chill...Chill...Oh also i was wondering if there is going to be some new themes in the next update ?

Edited by Reverse