Hi, im the new one

BVRD

Hi guys,

you can call me BVRD or simply bird (it´s my nickname in Dota2). I signed in the forum a couple of months ago but i was kinda too shy to introduce myself or to post something.

But now i think its time to say hello. I am 17 years old and i am about to finish my exams. I would describe myself as a pretty energic guy, who likes to joke around. My favorite types are steel and ground. To fit that, my favorite Pokemon is Excadrill.

I have finished ep14 2 month ago and since then i am grinding up my rotation-team. I am looking forward to discuss with you guys about the great game Pokemon Reborn is.

Have a nice evening! :)

Hey, look, here comes another new Steel frend

Always love Steel frends

No need to be shy, there's a place for everybody around here~ Nobody's kicked me out yet, at least, sooo that's a pretty good indicator

I totally need to learn how to play DOTA, I used to spend a lot of time watching my Ex when he played it, and it looked like lots of fun.

You'll probably have no trouble finding some company here, judging from the activity over at the gaming forum.

So, welcome to the madhouse, now enjoy your stay~

Heh, team-based games are always a difficulty for me because I've got such a huge fear of failing that I can't even bring myself to actually participate in multiplayer. My friend tried to get me to start playing it, but the prospect of being part of a team scared me too much.

Therapy is doing me wonders, though, so I reckon I'll be brave enough eventually.

Might just take you up on that offer then, hue. You better prepare your patience for that day :'D

Dat powerful avatar doe.

Well met BIRD. Disappointed that the results of your tests gave you the normal type, not the flying one.

Welcome to Reborn!

Not the biggest fan of Dota myself, but i'm sure you'll find people that enjoy it as much as you do. I guarantee it.

Welp, check this thing if you can. More info that you'll need. And join us at the server in Showdown! That's a big part of Reborn, and you'll miss stuff if you don't go there!

Enjoy your permanent stay in the madhouse! I'll see you around \o/

Welcome! Keep an eye out for that Weavile guy. Enjoy your time here!

... arkhi the weavile guy beat you to posting

Welcome to Reborn \o/ Uncle Jerry (that's Jericho, Solace, or Jeri to most people)'s also a huge fan of Ground types. So is Terra. (insert witty comment here)

Hey.. So stuff you should know..

Ame is the most evil and sadistic person in the world who loves torturing us.. Plus she keeps taking away all the good mons.. Get a gastly and mudkip.. They gonna be axed.. very nice and gave us a Volcarona for episode 15.. :D

Insanity is required for membership.. All not insane people should go through the door to the left. My snorlax will be there. It will eat your sanity help you..

Spiders and Budews are absolutely mandatory (don't bother with the stuff after this.. it is lies..) not allowed..

That is pretty much it.. Oh and enjoy your stay..

Cheers...

Hey.. So stuff you should know..

Ame is the most evil and sadistic person in the world who loves torturing us.. Plus she keeps taking away all the good mons.. Get a gastly and mudkip.. They gonna be axed.. very nice and gave us a Volcarona for episode 15.. :D

Insanity is required for membership.. All not insane people should go through the door to the left. My snorlax will be there. It will eat your sanity help you..

Spiders and Budews are absolutely mandatory (don't bother with the stuff after this.. it is lies..) not allowed..

That is pretty much it.. Oh and enjoy your stay..

Cheers...

^^^^^ what yash said,

anuways, welcome to reborn, young padawan with with the badass blastoise picture... :P

Edited by Sinikuro013