Eclipse glitch

Damage

So I'm following through on her storyline and the dad says go upstairs to see her then says "jk lol get wrecked". Maybe not those exact words but he says I can't go right after saying I can. Is this the same for anyone or am I waiting until 15 to see what happens to every meteor's dead girlfriend.

Are you playing 14,5 or ,6? If yes, dunno, send me your file. I had the same problem but I did something (reload the game? go back to 14,1 and then return to ,6? can't remember), went there, saw poor Eclipse and took the Charm.

i think you might need 14.6 to be able to enter; it worked for me. but all that's in there is

Eclipse's 'sleeping' body without her headgear and a shiny charm

so if Chubb's right instead, it's not a big issue to just wait.

It's sad she died.... I literally cried. She was too pure and too kind right to the bitter end.

She realized what she did was wrong. But honestly for a selfish reason. She didn't exactly stop to consider who else's family she had been hurting, just looking out for her own. And she was pretty harsh to Aster.

Not the purest or kindest person at all.