Monotype Challenge Quick Glance Guide - Updated to Episode 19 (SPOILERS)

BIGJRA

9 hours ago, DemICE said:

@BIGJRA There is a trade between Corey and Shelly,  that can give you  Cryogonal. It's the same one that can give you Mime Jr. and  Carbink

I've never seen that one, but I'll take your word for it for now, thanks. Once my calc IV midterm is over I can run debug tests to see everything that trade has to verify.

• 4 months later...
On 3/23/2019 at 12:01 AM, gryson said:

how can you get pikachu before julia?

Check Mews + Announcements -- there's a new 'event' that lets you get it. I just put it on there because I'm going to start an electric run soon using the event.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On ‎5‎/‎10‎/‎2015 at 6:05 AM, BIGJRA said:

Type      Count    Percentage

Steel      28           7.61% 

I may be wrong, but I only counted 25 unique lines for Steel. Could you please tell me who I may be missing?

Spoiler

1.        Empoleon

2.       Forretress

3.       Wormadam

4.       Klinklang

5.       Steelix

6.       Bronzong

7.       Excadrill

8.       Bisharp

9.       Mawile

10.    A-Sandslash

11.     Togedemaru

12.    Probopass

13.    A-Dugtrio

14.    Escavalier

15.    Aggron

16.    Bastiodon

17.    Durant

18.    Magnezone

19.    Lucario

20.   Klefki

21.    Metagross

22.   Skarmory

23.   Ferrothorn

24.   Aegislash

25.   Scizor

Edit: Sorry for the weird formatting. Apparently copy/pasting a list from MS Word does this.

Edited by Auburn_Ember
Adding an apology for the bad formatting.

On 3/24/2019 at 9:48 AM, BIGJRA said:

Check Mews + Announcements -- there's a new 'event' that lets you get it. I just put it on there because I'm going to start an electric run soon using the event.

I checked and I didn't see anything about this. Also did a bit of extensive searching and still couldn't find anything. Can you explain a bit more?

1 minute ago, nottipsy said:

I checked and I didn't see anything about this. Also did a bit of extensive searching and still couldn't find anything. Can you explain a bit more?

It's been removed, so i'm gonna edit it out.

• 2 months later...

I recently started a Dark-Mono, and noticed that Zorua is avaiable way earlier than listed, namely before Shelly, a fake Corey spawns on an accessible rooftop in Beryl Ward and the Event progresses from there until it reaches an Empty House near the Nightclub. And you can catch the lvl.30 Zorua there. Pretty sure the Event is Weather reliant, sadly don't quite recall which though (i wanna say windy and at night).

On 8/1/2019 at 6:46 PM, nottipsy said:

I don't remember if the grass outside of the Grand hall has alolan rattata at night or if that is only after restoration. 

I can confirm that the earliest that A. Rattata is found is after Corey, specifically in Lapis' Alleyway, pretty sure there are none in earlier Places
(specifically the Grass outside Grand Hall still has normal Rattata at Night, so must be a Restoration thing)
I'd also like to say how useful this Guide is. thx for doing this!

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 12/27/2020 at 7:14 AM, DraculOkeanos said:

Is Drilbur actually aquirable before Adrienn?  All the information I'm looking at seems to contradict that...

Yeah go to the cave on the west side of Tanzan Lake via surf there are Drilbur and Excadrill in there

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/10/2015 at 6:45 AM, Another Felix said:

Well, that kind of sucks for anyone hoping to do a Ghost monorun. There really should be a starter that becomes Ghost type next generation.

Water/Fairy

Grass/Dark

Fire/Ghost (I feel that Ghost should be super-effective against Fairy. Don't know why.)

That one didn't age quite so well.

Edited by Aggrin

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/10/2015 at 4:45 AM, Another Felix said:

Well, that kind of sucks for anyone hoping to do a Ghost monorun. There really should be a starter that becomes Ghost type next generation.

Water/Fairy

Grass/Dark

Fire/Ghost (I feel that Ghost should be super-effective against Fairy. Don't know why.)

Wait did you just...predict sun and moon starters {almost} 1 year early?

Edited by SilentGreninja009