Monotype Challenge Quick Glance Guide - Updated to Episode 19 (SPOILERS)

BIGJRA

Now that you added starters to the guide, I think you're missing Tepig (after Aya) and Fennekin (after Terra).

Ah where is that? I actually wanted him a long time ago although he might be kind of useless now.

It's in an alley in Obsidia Ward iirc.

• 3 months later...

Wait, Spearow can be found in Headbutt trees in Opal Ward, so it should be listed in the Beginning - Julia section rather than the Florinia - Corey section.

EDIT: I see that Spearow is in both sections, so just get rid of it in the Florinia - Corey section.

Hello ^^

Just ended an Hardcore pokemon reborn in monotype fighting, and i would like to share my ranking for every pokemon i used in the run, in other words , every pokemons except Blaziken ^^

http://www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=18033&page=6entry446643 You can find everything here.

I hope that will help , since i caught most of them just to test the for this thread >_>

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

I just realised while I was playing in my monorock run, that Aerodactyl is not available between Charlotte and Terra! You trade a Pidove for an Old Amber so you still need to return to Reborn City to resurrect it. That makes it available post Ciel :(

Edit: There is also Relicanth for water and rock between Charlotte and Terra

Edited by pyrromanis

I just realised while I was playing in my monorock run, that Aerodactyl is not available between Charlotte and Terra! You trade a Pidove for an Old Amber so you still need to return to Reborn City to resurrect it. That makes it available post Ciel :(

Edit: There is also Relicanth for water and rock between Charlotte and Terra

You're a true hero since Rock is sitting at like, the dead bottom of my mono priorities list.

You're a true hero since Rock is sitting at like, the dead bottom of my mono priorities list.

My pleasure to help :)

You can also put a "/" between Tirtouga and Archen between Aya-Serra, since you can only choose 1 of them at that time! The other becomes available after you can return to the City from the circus :/

Also you are probably missing Clamperl at the Dive spots for water mono, unless i'm completely blind or is available earlier

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Ok so, to the best of my knowledge this guide should be accurate for E16. Changelog for the guide, spoilers - 

Aerodactyl moved to Ciel to ???
Beldum pushed back to Ciel to ???, UNCONFIRMED
Rotom pushed back to Ciel to ???
Clauncher moved earlier to Aya to Serra
Add Ciel to ??? section:

Ciel to ???
Normal: Togepi (unevolved)
Water: Mudkip, Frillish, Tentacool, Slowpoke, Rotom*
Grass: Bulbasaur, Rotom*
Fire: Charmander, Chimchar, Rotom*
Electric: Rotom
Ice: Rotom*
Fighting: Chimchar
Ghost: Frillish, Rotom
Dragon: Goomy
Steel: Klefki, Beldum
Fairy: Klefki, Togepi
Flying: Charmander, Togepi, Aerodactyl, Rotom*
Bug: Heracross/Pinsir
Poison: Tentacool, Bulbasaur
Psychic: Slowpoke, Beldum
Rock: Aerodactyl
Ground: Mudkip 

The Beldum event did not work where it did in the past for me before I crossed into Agate, but I may have messed something up by accident. If anyone can confirm where it is I would appreciate it.

In the Ciel to ??? Section, aren't you missing Shellder? Or am I misremembering when we can catch it?

Edit: You're also missing Oshawott, since there's now an event for it in Coral Ward

Thank you for your work on this thread!

Edited by Therrester

13 hours ago, Therrester said:
  Hide contents

In the Ciel to ??? Section, aren't you missing Shellder? Or am I misremembering when we can catch it?

Edit: You're also missing Oshawott, since there's now an event for it in Coral Ward

Thank you for your work on this thread!

Thanks for those, I typed that up in class  quickly when I should've been doing a project.