Pokemon Se7en - Currently on hiatus

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Now I demand pictures!

Also Luvdisc doesn't evolve into Alomomola... they both don't evolve so there is no change... yeah they look similar but still :P

I know lol, let a man dream. The pink fish will be united someday ;_;

Guys, while it is fine to talk about other things of course, try not to go off-topic as this thread was made for discussing matters involving Pokemon Se7en only. We have the Pokemon Showdown as well as the Messenger for a reason if you need to talk to each other.

Future off-topic posting will receive warnings so try to stay on-topic from now on.

Welp, let's see if we can get this back on track: ladies and gentlemen, here comes a quick status report.

As I had reported previously, development is proceeding at a much faster pace than originally planned, so much so in fact that chapter 1 is more or less complete as far as the planning goes, and Az is currently slacking off working to glue it together. However, I have exams coming up, Az has school, and Zim just left on a two-weeks trip, so I regret to inform you that, untill he gets back (myself and Az should both sort out our respective school issues by then), we will be significantly slowing down the development (not halting, mind you, just slowing down). This also means that more time will pass between announcements. #PleaseUnderstand

Welp, let's see if we can get this back on track: ladies and gentlemen, here comes a quick status report.

As I had reported previously, development is proceeding at a much faster pace than originally planned, so much so in fact that chapter 1 is more or less complete as far as the planning goes, and Az is currently slacking off working to glue it together. However, I have exams coming up, Az has school, and Zim just left on a two-weeks trip, so I regret to inform you that, untill he gets back (myself and Az should both sort out our respective school issues by then), we will be significantly slowing down the development (not halting, mind you, just slowing down). This also means that more time will pass between announcements. #PleaseUnderstand

#never #Howcouldzimnottellmeheisgoingonvacation?

would it be off topic to suggest a nonpokemon announcement? show us something like screen shot of a layout or a non story plot character ?

#never #Howcouldzimnottellmeheisgoingonvacation?

would it be off topic to suggest a nonpokemon announcement? show us something like screen shot of a layout or a non story plot character ?

We'll wait for that a bit, Sfiddler was only just announced, you know :P

• Veterans

Well we had those planned out to come out gradually....but the slowing down actually helps us in that. Perhaps you'll have 'em soon Perhaps you'll have them never...

Edit: Seems like I got ninja'd by a certain ghost :ph34r: :I

ooo nononno i mean i wasn't suggesting that you need to give an announcement out right now, i mean in the future.

At some point, we'll show off some of the trainer classes, also the custom ones, but that's for another day :)

http://i.imgur.com/omBIbbg.png

A little teaser... Can you make anything out through the fog?

1 1/2 boats,

4 Persons (1 boat captain, I assume; and maybe the 3 protagonists - Player and rivals??)

and of course a harbor area with docks and a storage building

oh yeah and the name "Kelon City" :P

Edited by Cepheus

• Veterans

Yeah the fog is something that appears at a certain time only; luckily said screenshot was made at said time so that was good. Hey, atleast we gave Red....a Redhead! badum tsss.

I can make out even more details. The Player is probably the one facing the Captain, and i can see that one of the rivals has blonde hair. I'm pretty sure the redhead is probably an avid fan of using Fire Types.

On announcements... I'm trying to work on something to show the aspects of the writing part of this whole project. ((the stuff I do XD>)), but it's hard to think of anything that doesn't spoil stuff. So might be a while til I get anything out for that. Let's call this a little teaser, cause I'm going to do it if I can think of something good that isn't mad spoiler heavy.

I'm getting a Slateport-y kinda vibe from this place, or any of the other developed seaside places in Hoenn, but I digress.

Well the game IS set in a region inspired to Australia, so you'd expect to have many ports...

• Veterans

Lucky for you, we're not going complete Hoenn on this. There is no;Late Game is all water kinda BS going on. That doesn't mean there's not a lot of surf usage tho. Don't 7.8/10 us pls ;~; We're trying!

+++ Minor Announcement Time +++ Minor Announcement Time +++ Minor Announcement Time +++

So while we are teasing you with not releasing more Pokémon, here is a little filler to lighten your mood!

As you may know, Pokémon have cries. So do the ones in Graterras. They are all custom made and fitted to the concept of the Pokémon. And to get an impression of that, you find the cries of our starters on the link below!

-> https://soundcloud.com/pok-mon-se7en/sets/starter-cries <-

But plot twist! We're not telling you which one is which, you'll have to find out by yourselves! Have fun guessing folks!