Pokemon Se7en - Currently on hiatus

Tomas Elliot, I won't bust you for any double posting within this thread of yours. It's a unique situation.

Thank you for understanding :)

AH CRAP you had sent me a private message hadn't you? Had forgotten untill now... ;-;

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wow, already so many in the 'dex! And, I agree..needs to be more Ice and Psychic types. :3 Oh, and Tomas, I know you're busy and all, but did you look over my idea I sent you? :o

Edited by Aurorain

Wow, already so many in the 'dex! And, I agree..needs to be more Ice and Psychic types. :3 Oh, and Tomas, I know you're busy and all, but did you look over my idea I sent you? :o

No I didn't, sorry about that. Will do it right now :)

#BlameZim#FreeHukunaHugs#FOLD

But yeah I knew that movie existed. If I had morgan freeman in this game tho....damn that would be awesome :P

#BlameZim#FreeHukunaHugs#FOLD

But yeah I knew that movie existed. If I had morgan freeman in this game tho....damn that would be awesome :P

Morgan Freeman will be the narrator.

Maybe I have been Morgan Freeman this WHOLE TIME!!!

Also... can't people hug somebody else for awhile? I don't like hugs...

You have a contract Huk. Thirteen more years of hugging, and the deal will be over XD

OCMjSLm.png

#FreeHukunaHugs (currently out of stock) brings you another announcement!

Have you ever celebrated Halloween with your friends (or still do) going trick-or-treating for candy? And did you always have that one friend who was too poor to buy a good costume, so his/her mother simply cut holes in a blanket and made him/her a ghost? But have you ever actually looked UNDER their blanket? If not, they may just have been a clever Pokemon trying to steal candy from you!

_101_goshee_by_zimvader42-d8t83oj.pngn0miLwF.png

If you thought our Pokémon couldn't get any spookier after last announcement, you were wrong. This is Goshee, the cutest Ghost-type of this generation (debatable). You might think: This is just your average cute ghost. If you thought that, you were lying. Goshee is a GHOST/NORMAL type with the Levitate ability, and you probably know what that means: with many useful immunities and only one Weakness, this cute blanket ghost wannabe will surely sneak a way into your team!

why are the sprites always flipped from the drawing o.o

Because Zim does the drawing however the hell he feels like, without paying attention to which way they are facing. On the other hand, Nova makes sprites that face left, as battle sprites of Pokemon you face in battle normally do.

why are the sprites always flipped from the drawing o.o

Because Zim does the drawing however the hell he feels like, without paying attention to which way they are facing. On the other hand, Nova makes sprites that face left, as battle sprites of Pokemon you face in battle normally do.

Why did you repeat my exact same post? @.@

Why did you repeat my exact same post? @.@

Repeat? Lol I just refered to me in third person. Zim does that sometimes, because Zim gets bored and has to procrastinate somehow.

The rest is just a quoincidence lol

But yeah I draw the mons whatever way they were oriented in my sketches. They can be flipped to the right side tho, but, you have to press a button to do that....too lazy man.

Wonder what the regional bug(if there will be one xD) will look like. :D

What will it look like? I personally think it looks beautiful, but then again, opinions :P

You may want to define "regional bug", because we are going to have quite a lot of those :P

Oh, I meant like the Caterpie lines for each region; Ledyba, Wurmple, Kricketot, Sewaddle, Scatterbug. Just curious is all. :3

Edited by Aurorain

Oh, I meant like the Caterpie lines for each region; Ledyba, Wurmple, Kricketot, Sewaddle, Scatterbug. Just curious is all. :3

I told you lol, the "butterfree of this generation" is quite beautiful IMO.

But yeah we have quite a lot of bug types. Graterra is know for the unhealthy amount of bug population it has XD