PULSEs

leocain

It is mostly a question about what could happen.

We've seen two of the wards destroyed by a Tangrowth, Azurine lake was completely contaminated by a Muk, a Camerupt could have made Pyrous Mountain erupt, and a Clauncher/Clawitzer knocked down several buildings and a bridge with one shot each, among other things. What would happen if you could connect one to bigger, more dangerous Pokemon, like Gyarados, Tyranitar or Hydreigon, and why hasn't Team Meteor done such a thing yet?

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's probably extremely unsafe. If you've played the recent episode, you know what happened when the first PULSE was tested on a Magneton....

That said, I still hope to see it in-game.

A little Abra on a PULSE and everything is teleporting everywhere. Nobody can control it cuz reasons.

Now, imagine a Gyarados on a PULSE. RIP Team Meteor and everything nearby.

inb4 Team Meteor puts Arceus in the final PULSE

Edited by Vinny

A little Abra on a PULSE and everything is teleporting everywhere. Nobody can control it cuz reasons.

Now, imagine a Gyarados on a PULSE. RIP Team Meteor and everything nearby.

inb4 Team Meteor puts Arceus in the final PULSE

It's scary how that is actually plausible :I

But well, they experiment with different pokemon, maybe off-screen they have attempted to Pulse stronger pokemon before and failed..and if they wanted, they have Lin's hydreigon , they could easily Pulse it, unless of course there's a reason to not be able to..

But yeah, if ever we see a pseudo-legend or legend in a pulse, there will be consequences of global magnitude..which might be their goal in the long run, since they want to destroy the world and make it be reborn anew

Although, if i stop to think about it... there was probably the PULSE that caused all the earthquakes before.

Which I believe it was a PULSE Hippowdon... or Tyranitar... or Garchomp.

Fact is, whatever caused the Earthquakes, was probably powerful enough. So, maybe Team Meteor does have something powerful in store. They might be testing it all this time in the North part of Reborn.

After all, the area north of the Desert is an area that we know nothing/close to nothing about.

Tangrowth is made of Vines so it was used to expand the Forests.

Muk is made out of slime so it was used to poullute the water.

Camerupt is a volcano and Team Meteor was gonna us it to erupt Pyrous Montain.

Abra is known to teleport around and the were gonna use it to teleport behind those mysterious doors.

Clauncher is basically is basically a canon so it was used as a canon to keep intruders away.

Mr Mime is a mime and and is used to put up a big wall.

Avalugg is a Iceberg and used to make a big wall out of ice.

Garbador is made of trash und waste appeared in the wasteland because of it.

I think we gonna fight a Pulse Hippowdon who creates a big sandstorm in the dessert. Also if Team Meteor is gonna go for destruction again the may use a Pulse Electrode.

It´s gonna be interesting if we gonna fight a Pulse Rayquaza who creates big storms.

Edited by Yazmat

Dear lord that Tangrowth on Pulse wiped my team out..... How am I suppose to defeat that? Oh and it also Mega Evolved. Is that suppose to happen?

It´s like a PULSE-evolution, or how the PULSE affects the pokemon.

Spam SE moves. That always works for me!

But if you really want a strategy, I guess Paralyzing it is good. Then just attack it with all you got.

Stunky was pretty good, since the AI kept using Growth instead of its NVE moves. I set up a Focus Energy and proceeded to attack with Fury Swipes, mostly crits. Took a while, though.

The only other way is by using cheat engine and doing the pp and hp hack cheat because I have yet to across any IV Stone (if it has it) or anybody to upgrade the PokeGear to where trading is possible..... And I just lost again.....

The only other way is by using cheat engine and doing the pp and hp hack cheat because I have yet to across any IV Stone (if it has it) or anybody to upgrade the PokeGear to where trading is possible..... And I just lost again.....

As far as I know, there aren´t IV stones at Reborn.

Pulse Castform to control the weather.

As for beating the Pulse Tangrowth, I had Pachirisu first in party cause I was grinding, but then found myself against it. I got cocky and used Bide, and Pachirisu lived through 2 attacks and then killed it. No wonder this thing was able to take the Pokemon Doubles championship.

Somebody's thinking too much about Zeta/Omicron/Insurgence...

But anyways, PULSE Arceus is something people discussed. I don't think it would happen, since Arceus is way too powerful, but Team Meteor might attempt it. Especially with Lin, who only cares for power.

Somebody's thinking too much about Zeta/Omicron/Insurgence...

But anyways, PULSE Arceus is something people discussed. I don't think it would happen, since Arceus is way too powerful, but Team Meteor might attempt it. Especially with Lin, who only cares for power.

How about this: Meteors catch Arceus, try to PULSE it, but Arceus makes everything go kaboom! except Lin. Lin blames the player and the final battle begins. But also you have to battle Arceus because it thinks all humankind is like the Meteors. Then the player catches it (w/Master Ball found on the Meteor base.)

How about this: Meteors catch Arceus, try to PULSE it, but Arceus makes everything go kaboom! except Lin. Lin blames the player and the final battle begins. But also you have to battle Arceus because it thinks all humankind is like the Meteors. Then the player catches it (w/Master Ball found on the Meteor base.)

...and then the player has to deal with an annoyed Julia because she didn't get to make everything go kaboom with those explosives of hers.

Oh man, pulse hydreigon making it rain Draco Meteors! THE DESTRUCTION

It also fits in with Team Meteors theme

Ame Make it happen pls.

I do strongly believe one day we will be facing Pulse-Hydreigon and Lin

But given Meteor's goals, it's also a good possibility that they aim to unleash Arceus and pulse it in order to destroy the world, so they can rebuild it anew without the "filth" ...but ofc something might backfire at them

I really like how the PULSE's are more about enchancing natural strenght of pokemon instead of just their base stats.

Like natural ice body of Avalugg making a wall or vines of Tangrowth invading the whole ward and stimulating the plantlife.

Now I wonder how it would influence other pokemon? Mentioned earlier Arceus would not only be stronger, but it's creation power would also increase.... I think we know what Team Meteor wants to do with it now. :blink:

Argh how am I suppose to kill a Pulse Muk now.... Water, ground, posion, and electric.... Damn why you make it have Protean of all abilities..... If I go wih Onix it will go with Waer if I go with Noivern it will go witth electric, If I go with my Infrnape or Aracanine it will go Ground and then spam sludge wave when i's just muk and my Pachirisu and Mightyena T_T

Argh how am I suppose to kill a Pulse Muk now.... Water, ground, posion, and electric.... Damn why you make it have Protean of all abilities..... If I go wih Onix it will go with Waer if I go with Noivern it will go witth electric, If I go with my Infrnape or Aracanine it will go Ground and then spam sludge wave when i's just muk and my Pachirisu and Mightyena T_T

Predicting what it will use, that's the way to beat a Protean Pokemon. Plus AI's might ignore abilities,

Noivern shouldn't get killed by an electric attack either. The best way honestly is to like start with Arcanine. Big chance it will use EQ or MW. Hit it back by switching out Arcanine for a grass type. Use giga drain. A Ludicolo is very useful in this, given you've kept it a Lotad till 30 to actually learn Giga Drain.

Repeat untill you're succesful.

Do you only have 6 Pokemon?

Edited by Helia