Rejuvenation Discussion Thread

Jan

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

For the next update would the move re-learner be coming in? Would make quite a few obsolete pokemon good again. Also if you're struggling, calm mind simple swoobat is so overpowered.

Um, I defeated narcissa so what to do?

Go to cave entrace left from the gym.

For the next update would the move re-learner be coming in? Would make quite a few obsolete pokemon good again. Also if you're struggling, calm mind simple swoobat is so overpowered.

Move relearner is in.

You have to do two help center(6th and so 7th gym place) for that. It's really worth doing the quest for a new random story haha.

Uhh guys, i just want to ask if there's a pokemon with Sturdy before the D Gyarados fight. I'm planning to try to beat Gyarados and Mewtwo with Sturdy+Leech Seed.

While i was exploring amethyst cave i found a huge black gate with a solrock and 2 two rooms with "drone" trainers that have shiny regis. Im just curious to know what are there for does anybody know (sorry for my english i never was very good at writting)

While i was exploring amethyst cave i found a huge black gate with a solrock and 2 two rooms with "drone" trainers that have shiny regis. Im just curious to know what are there for does anybody know (sorry for my english i never was very good at writting)

Its linked to an event in Amethyst cave.

Nah its in the current version. Dont remeber where exactly, but explore Amethyst cave some more, you should find a person that triggers the event and everything should make more sense.

I have done the Chandelure event some time ago, my plan was to do the battle, then save and then keep restarting until i get a female Litwick with OK-ish IVs and good nature, but little did i know, you get the Litwick straight after the battle without an opportunity to save, and since the battle is so hard, took me multiple retries, i didnt have the patience go to through that again, as such, i need to ask someone a favour, can someone somehow make my Litwick female? I would greately appreciate it. :)

Also, i heard that you can get Shadow Ball? Where is that?

Edited by Nhadala

You can always go back. Go to This PC - OS (C:) - Users - You - Saved Games - Pokemon Rejuvenation. Then, go all the way down to "Game." Delete that, and rename the previous data "Game" You'll be taken to where you last saved. You can do this until you're right before the Dimensional Rift fight.

• Veterans

Also, i heard that you can get Shadow Ball? Where is that?

After the Chandelure event, you gotta use dig in front of the grave of chandelure, then use the ladder you might've found in wispy ruins on the hole you made. go down, and you'll find shadow ball there.

I only have 1 save there and not multiple like in reborn. :(

@Zumi what wispy ruins? Theres the tower and the path but no ruins lol, btw i found the diggable thing but i cant get down, probably cause i didnt find the ladder you mentioned.

Edited by Nhadala

I only have 1 save there and not multiple like in reborn. :(

Oh? I have multiple. I don't know if that's a 5.5 feature or not, or just because I've been beta testing. Regardless, sorry about that.

• Veterans

Oh? I have multiple. I don't know if that's a 5.5 feature or not, or just because I've been beta testing. Regardless, sorry about that.

It's because you have the PBS files, that's probably why. It didn't happen to me either until i got them, so there's that.