Rejuvenation Discussion Thread

Jan

I swept all of the 6th Gym on my first try using Vivillon, now i can see why this was axed even though its a bug/flying type that sees little competitive play if at all.

It feels like im using Blaziken all over again. :D

I can make a video of it if you guys want to see it, i can easily re-do it.

:P

EDIT: Can u guys tell me what the TM is that is hidden by the 6th Gym Leader?

Edited by Nhadala

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Let me preface this by saying that I haven't actually played the game yet.

I don't want to make a separate thread for this, but I've been getting a really strong sense of hopelessness throughout the entire playthrough. Even from the start, you get the distinct impression that you're just an insignificant speck to Team Xen.

Before you even reach the first gym, you face a Level 50 Dimensional Rift Gyarados, and then you face a Shadow Mewtwo before you obtain your second badge. All the while, you're told by the admins that your actions are futile.

Finally, after the fourth gym, you encounter Madame X.
After being separated from your mother for the entirety of your gameplay experience, you are finally able to rescue her, only to promptly witness her being run through by Madame X's stupidly-named sword and tossed aside like a ragdoll.

And there's nothing you can do about it.

This woman just ended the life of your mother, the person who had raised you since birth, and you can't do anything but get obliterated by her Yveltal.

It's important to note that I'm not actually complaining about these challenges. It's just the very first time in any Pokémon game that I've felt like the player is completely powerless. (Unless, of course, you cheese them to death with a Woobat)

Let me preface this by saying that I haven't actually played the game yet.

I don't want to make a separate thread for this, but I've been getting a really strong sense of hopelessness throughout the entire playthrough. Even from the start, you get the distinct impression that you're just an insignificant speck to Team Xen.

Before you even reach the first gym, you face a Level 50 Dimensional Rift Gyarados, and then you face a Shadow Mewtwo before you obtain your second badge. All the while, you're told by the admins that your actions are futile.

Finally, after the fourth gym, you encounter Madame X.

After being separated from your mother for the entirety of your gameplay experience, you are finally able to rescue her, only to promptly witness her being run through by Madame X's stupidly-named sword and tossed aside like a ragdoll.

And there's nothing you can do about it.

This woman just ended the life of your mother, the person who had raised you since birth, and you can't do anything but get obliterated by her Yveltal.

It's important to note that I'm not actually complaining about these challenges. It's just the very first time in any Pokémon game that I've felt like the player is completely powerless. (Unless, of course, you cheese them to death with a Woobat)

You can defeat Madame X, theres videos on youtube about it, no fight is impossible mind you, its just that some are a lot harder than others.

Edited by Nhadala

no sableye ? or Victini or Azumarill or eevee >.< soo many axed badasses

Idk I would get them but they're not my fav mons. eevee is pretty badass but eh.

Azumarill is fairy type in rejuvenation right? If he is then I might make a spot for him.

Edited by NikeSB

Idk I would get them but they're not my fav mons. eevee is pretty badass but eh.

Azumarill is fairy type in rejuvenation right? If he is then I might make a spot for him.

Yeah, Azumarill is part fairy type.

Yeah, Azumarill is part fairy type.

kk I just made a nice new line up that I have to start on, however where does one get a marill.

Azumarill

Rotom-Heat

Jumpluff

Vanilluxe

Conkeldurr

Honchkrow

Edited by NikeSB

its a trade for a female scatterbug in the north railnet thingy

Getting it ASAP. thanks hypa!!

EDIT: LOOOL FIRST FEMALE SCATTERBUG IS SHINY. THX

Edited by NikeSB

You can defeat Madame X, theres videos on youtube about it, no fight is impossible mind you, its just that some are a lot harder than others.

I'm very well aware. I even referenced

in the post that you literally just quoted.

what why take away the trill of finding him and exporting the game

I dont think a lot of people know that he exists in V5 and were waiting for V6, so nobody was really looking for him.. well except for Shing lol

I was never looking for that guy XD

I was more on with my item guide, and the lady had a heart sweet that i know Loki.

So that was important and i had to get it, and often do i talk all npc and this one came.

It was important because people didn't know about it, so derp.