Rejuvenation Discussion Thread

Jan

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Okay so Jan on the help quest "Clear the way?" taken from kakori village we are promised a ??? reward along with 1750$ but we don't get it. Could you tell me what the reward would be for when you fix it please that'd be a great help :0

Edited by Hypa

Okay so Jan on the help quest "Clear the way?" taken from kakori village we are promised a ??? reward along with 1750$ but we don't get it. Could you tell me what the reward would be for when you fix it please that'd be a great help :0

You get to keep that shiny black shard/dagger thingy and then shank Madame X with it later for you know what :3

Please Jan let this be a thing for everyone who did the "Clear the way" quest <3

• Developers

i feel kinda ripped off and we already had access to it, it just made it easier to get from terajuma shore to kakori village

No, I meant the piece of land the bridge they made led to.

oh but we don't really get access to it anyways because the rocks for the bridge quest didnt get a jump thingy or has that been fixed in 5.5

and you listed the building bridges quest after the vines quest so thats why it wasn't obvious

Okay Just finished the biggest Update to the guide so far 20 screenshots in the update, thats kakori done...

http://www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=14712

Just Kristiline to go ..... fingers crossed i can bash that one out pretty soon wish me luck.

Edited by Hypa

are there any other guides to be made im kinda lost after finishing the side quest guide :0 so if anyone else can think of anything else that needs done lemme know :0

are there any other guides to be made im kinda lost after finishing the side quest guide :0 so if anyone else can think of anything else that needs done lemme know :0

I guess all that's left is just a complete Guide to the game. Like plot and stuff, as well as important Items and Pokemon locations. It might take a while, but it will only be up to 7 Gyms, so won't be too long.

a hm ide like to see soon is waterfall because aqua tail misses too much for me and its getting rather annoying .... azumarill and gyara not being able to exploit their attacks xD

Anyways im not great at the whole typing thing because i can tend to gloss over some of the details....but i might do some of the hide and seek events

• Veterans

I have a shadow froakie and when i go to purify it i dont get x-scissor. Is there a reason or is this a bug?

Bug or glitch, probably

Edited by Zumi

About your mom (in-game, guys), even after finding her on the island, I still didn't feel that connected to the character. Could Jan give us a possibility to have some small talk with her by running back to her the same day you find her? It would give some more weight to other events later on in my opinion...

About your mom (in-game, guys), even after finding her on the island, I still didn't feel that connected to the character. Could Jan give us a possibility to have some small talk with her by running back to her the same day you find her? It would give some more weight to other events later on in my opinion...

Umm not sure how you want to connect to an in-game mom, but if you think about it, there was no time for them to talk, provided the situation they were in. You'll probably learn more about your mom later on in the game, I'm sure someone will bring her up.

or yet jan have a rest as this is his game and he being nice to us by putiing in pokemon like (eevee, and others that can turn out to be power house pokes)

Edited by lokighost

Umm not sure how you want to connect to an in-game mom, but if you think about it, there was no time for them to talk, provided the situation they were in. You'll probably learn more about your mom later on in the game, I'm sure someone will bring her up.

For example, after the, er-hem, 'disposure of the alerted guards', being able to go back to talk about stuff that 'happened' before the game takes place for us (trivial things like birthdays, little events, stories about their stay in Unova...futile stuff, y'know?). You can even throw references in about the happenings of the missing fatherly figure, too.

hmm i havent really felt anything for any of the chars so far but we are not even mid way through the journey yet so fingers crossed we can really conect to someone but i might be emotionally dead inside xD

but i loved some of the stories in the books :0 gives a nice insight into who the people you never knew were anyways i digress something i would like to see would be some dialog between MC and the other characters because i really dont enjoy being talked to the whole time although it'd be very difficult to implement