Rejuvenation Discussion Thread

Jan

You sure about budew? 'Cause otherwise I've been really unlucky, or missed which patch specifically can contain it...(It's that my modest Gloom get beaten up a bit too easy due to its speed, so I was thinking of replacing it...)

I'm just before jail-time, and I'm thinking about how to buff my team a bit. I'm running Blaziken/Greninja/Gloom/Sharpedo/Meowstic, and I can't really think of good replacements/additions that would aid me (I'm not going to play for a helioptile, Espurr was bad enough already)

I think so, chubb did get one. Just search on the grass more. Luck isn't with you so much laggless.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think so, chubb did get one. Just search on the grass more. Luck isn't with you so much laggless.

I could've guessed the latter due to those goddamn hax working against my favor, I'll try again to find one between the derp-faced pokemon...Also, is there an everstone I've missed somewhere (breeding could get a lot easier with that)?

Angie needs to thaw* xD. Where is the cutscene of Indriad and Angie "fusing together?" Did I miss something...?

Check the Grounds of Theolia, in the top left of the room where everything is shattered and messed up (the one with the maid in it).

Hey jan, could you consider allowing ex-shadow pokemon to relearn their unique moves from the move relearner? i got rid of x-scissor under the impression that i would be able to recover it either by tm or relearner, since in the main games you can relearn egg moves as well as growth moves. I was evidently wrong, but it would be nice to have the option of paying to get it back :/

• Veterans

Is the hypothesis that the encounter rate of Budew lower is than the shiny encounter rate true? Or am I imagining things?

(after +300 encounters it's 1 to 5)

I'm not sure if it's correct, but I think people have been saying that you only can encounter Budew in the morning. If you haven't tried that, I suggest try finding a budew in the morning.

I'm not sure if it's correct, but I think people have been saying that you only can encounter Budew in the morning. If you haven't tried that, I suggest try finding a budew in the morning.

I know it's in the morning, I've been resetting my clock for that...But even then, it's ridiculous...Go look a few post above this for my previous encounter with a Budew...

Edited by laggless01

• Veterans

I know it's in the morning, I've been resetting my clock for that...But even then, it's ridiculous...Go look a few post above this for my previous encounter with a Budew...

Oh jesus, maybe you're just having poor luck then? I heard people encountered in several tries...

I found my Budew in Croata (Corta? Craota?) forest while EV training one of my mons for attack. Just use some speedhacks and walk around the grass (not sure if the daytime thing is legit) and you'll run into one. All Budew you will run into will be level 1.

I found my Budew in Croata (Corta? Craota?) forest while EV training one of my mons for attack. Just use some speedhacks and walk around the grass (not sure if the daytime thing is legit) and you'll run into one. All Budew you will run into will be level 1.

Make it Crotch Forest. Don't like the place so much atm. What have I done to receive the ire of the RNG-gods?

It's 7 to 2 now, I caught a hardy male one with 3 spA and 0 Spe (poison point again). sigh...

Edited by laggless01

Okay Guys production of the guide has hit a standstill as i have currently got problems with putting images into it every time i click the image button to put the link in it freezes and i lose all the progress that i have written so yeah .... sucks to be me anyways

Is the hypothesis that the encounter rate of Budew lower is than the shiny encounter rate true? Or am I imagining things?

(after +300 encounters it's 1 to 5)

As far as I know it's impossible to make an encounter rate below 1% in Essentials, so it's probably 1%.

On the Budew-misery: Yesterday caught 3 male, terrible budews after multiple hours. Today got a lax female one with great offensive IVs on the sixth encounter. Idk what happened.
Also (this probs belongs in the bug reports thread, but anyways), one of the peps in those colored apartments makes the game crash when you talk to her. I forgot which one, though.

EDIT: Added questions: are there ways to increase happiness quicker besides the soothe bell, and are there any good EV training places for SpA, SpD and Def?

Edited by laggless01

• Veterans

On the Budew-misery: Yesterday caught 3 male, terrible budews after multiple hours. Today got a lax female one with great offensive IVs on the sixth encounter. Idk what happened.

Also (this probs belongs in the bug reports thread, but anyways), one of the peps in those colored apartments makes the game crash when you talk to her. I forgot which one, though.

EDIT: Added questions: are there ways to increase happiness quicker besides the soothe bell, and are there any good EV training places for SpA, SpD and Def?

Did you upgrade to version 5-5? Because if you didn't, then the happiness checker in the velvet appartments would still be there and crash your game if you talk to her. 5-5 removed her from the game. Also, I think there was a post which had locations of pokemon which you could use to train ev's with.

Edited by Zumidesu

Did you upgrade to version 5-5? Because if you didn't, then the happiness checker in the velvet appartments would still be there and crash your game if you talk to her. 5-5 removed her from the game. Also, I think there was a post which had locations of pokemon which you could use to train ev's with.

Yeah, I'll guess I have to update for that. Thanks! Also, can you put a link to that post/the post itself here? I can't find it.

By the way, I noticed that eggs have the typing of what they contain. Maybe change it to ??? ?

After a while (and some breeding with a Nuzleaf) I had some eggs, most not very good. I now have three contenders to get in my team, and since I cannot choose, I would like your help. They all have Poison Point :/

Budew 1: Hasty, IV 0/10/14/26/21/30, has Extrasensory

Budew 2: Calm, IV 5/15/14/26/21/15, has Extrasensory

Roselia: Lax, IV 5/10/14/26/0/30, no Extrasensory (the parent).

Edited by laggless01

• Developers

The help center in gearen doesn't give me the second set of requests once I've finished all the primary ones. I there someone i need to talk to to get them?

Which version are you playing? That idea was taken out because of how time consuming + all the events and lag that would ensue. Instead I just made the centers more common.

The current version is 5-5.

Can we get Overheat in the current version for my little Thunder Dog ?

Manectric? There's no TM for Overheat in the current version, so the best you could do is breed Flame Burst onto it from Numel.

Manectric? There's no TM for Overheat in the current version, so the best you could do is breed Flame Burst onto it from Numel.

Thanks ! This will help a lot against Angie :)