Jan

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Where are all the ability capsules? I desperately need at least one ^_^

I'll pm the all ones except for one to you. If the last one, the next sentence will explain the all.

Have you found the odd key?

Nope.

Well the ability capsule is with odd key in that room.

Do you want me to show your the source of the odd key so you can get the ability capsule.

Or just the others except for the one?

I'll pm the all ones except for one to you. If the last one, the next sentence will explain the all.

Have you found the odd key?

Would you be able to pm this to me as well? Along with the location of the Odd Key; I've given up looking for it, lol.

Well the ability capsule is with odd key in that room.

Do you want me to show your the source of the odd key so you can get the ability capsule.

Or just the others except for the one?

Would both be possible?

People are going to hate me for the questions I ask, but oh well.

Does donating to Maman do anything yet, or is that being implemented later on?

And are there any kids you can redirect to her as well?

People are going to hate me for the questions I ask, but oh well.

Does donating to Maman do anything yet, or is that being implemented later on?

And are there any kids you can redirect to her as well?

As far as I remember, donating 1000 upgrades the camp once, and donating another 10,000 upgrades it a second time. I'm not 100% sure on the amounts though. There are 10 children to find. Hypa lists the locations here: http://www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=12550entry314465

EDIT: That link doesn't seem to work properly for some reason. Here's the list:

Akuwa

Sewers

2 on Route 3

Route 4

Goldenleaf Cave

Wispy path

Goldenleaf town

Amethyst Cave

The purification place

Edited by berlyda

As far as I remember, donating 1000 upgrades the camp once, and donating another 10,000 upgrades it a second time. I'm not 100% sure on the amounts though. There are 10 children to find. Hypa lists the locations here: http://www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=12550entry314465

EDIT: That link doesn't seem to work properly for some reason. Here's the list:

Akuwa

Sewers

2 on Route 3

Route 4

Goldenleaf Cave

Wispy path

Goldenleaf town

Amethyst Cave

The purification place

Just in case. If you copy from the small numbers upper right, you will link to the post i think.

• Developers

This may be a stupid thing to ask but I've explored the hell out of akora forest and can't find a tree to headbutt. I've made it past the kingdra but still can't find it, any hints?

...I think you're confusing Akora forest for Corta forest.

Am I the only one who wishes that the shadow moves could be passed on by breeding? I mean we get a Girafarig with flamethrower (among other shadow pokemon and moves), that is careful nature, I mean come on!

peoples still using the 10 children locations from me & milotic :P xD surprised nobody has made a more accurate guide yet maybe ill get to work on that if anyone has a savefile thats pre-found children but kinda half close ill make it if necessary :0 Hypa away! -zooms off like a superhero-

peoples still using the 10 children locations from me & milotic :P xD surprised nobody has made a more accurate guide yet maybe ill get to work on that if anyone has a savefile thats pre-found children but kinda half close ill make it if necessary :0 Hypa away! -zooms off like a superhero-

yea i was suprised when i still saw that list going around lol