Rejuvenation Discussion Thread

Jan

• Veterans

:PB):lol: no legendary Pokémon alone in this game :PB):lol:

They'll be available at some point though-- The original post said it'd be possible to fill up your entire dex by the time the game is done, so it'll become possible at some point probably.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Veterans

I will say I am looking forward to when the game is 100% complete. Besides I want to know who Madame X really is.

Me too, to be honest! I've really enjoyed watching the game gain popularity, and so far I've really enjoyed the game as well.

And who knows? We'll see eventually who it really is~

Edited by zumidesu

I think it is possible to defeat Madame X when you first encounter her.... with Cheat Engine of course. But I do believe the shops needs to be a bi more upgraded, Paralyze Heals wasn't available in any of the shops and let me tell ya, most of my Pokemon kept getting Paralyzed. Poison is nothing. The rest are.

By the way I got a good idea who Melai or whatever her name is, really is.

Edited by Anthony810

Whenever we are strong enough, so that the enemies will be hard enough we can get Megas. Probably when the bosses have Megas themselves.

Saki already had a freakin Lv 60 Mega Mawile in that double battle with Venam lol

Edited by SexyMilotic

Saki already had a freakin Lv 60 Mega Mawile in that double battle with Venam lol

Was gonna say that lol, and the dimensional portal things caused the pokemon to turn into megas in a way.

I hope that they're in the next version, or else this level 60 Mawile on my team is garbo.

My type of rule.

If Reborn haven't the mega evolution, then rejuvenation doesn't get one.

I agree with ShingSt, I doubt they'll be in the game for a long time. Maybe even only postgame. If they're introduced prior to postgame, we'll only be able to get the worst ones. Megas are way too overpowered, both for Reborn and Rejuvenation.

My type of rule.

If Reborn haven't the mega evolution, then rejuvenation doesn't get one.

And who knows, Maybe Saki will be the one to give us the Mega bracelet instead of a TM

I wanted to play Reborn, but I saw that it was laggy and just extremely grindy, more so than Rejuvenation so I decided not to play it. :(

I have to agree there. I lost my motivation of reborn heavily on lag and the grinding was painful with some pokemon i want to train.

Beldum ugh. Kinda that's why i'm really active on rejunvenation.

Rejuvenation isn't laggy unless you get into an area with heavy rain or a lot of trees. And the grinding is bearable because of the breeders across the map in my opinion.

• Developers

Remind that Saki gonna be the gym leader after Amber.

Expect the unexpected- but since I said that you're expecting the unexpected. So expect what was previously unexpected except don't expe-=t98df g dsJ##!11

6b8ff972b1d37a6200ab60c064d77310.png

Well apparently when using Cheat Engine to turn a pokemon into a different Pokemon they will NOT learn their respective moves...... Yvetal hit level 10 *looks at Serebii for Yvetal's move list* Learns Air Slash at level 10..... Nothing. I'm here like "What the heck? Where's Air Slash? Give Yvetal's it's Air Slash!" So now I have to find out what went wrong.

And Saki..... I swear Saki is crazy. She FLY from the Boat to the Island. I was not expecting that from her. Nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope SO MUCH NOPE!

Expect the unexpected- but since I said that you're expecting the unexpected. So expect what was previously unexpected except don't expe-=t98df g dsJ##!11

6b8ff972b1d37a6200ab60c064d77310.png

Jan can you confirm if there is a Flamethrower TM in the game yet?