Rejuvenation Discussion Thread

Jan

Alright I have a problem. Every time I try to rock climb into the wispy ruins from wispy path, it sends me backwards instead of forwards. Is that fixed in 5.3 or something? Also ummmm. I've completed all the help requests but it still won't let me accept the research one. Idk what is wrong so I feel like I should update to 5.3 anyway.

You didn't download the verison 5-3-2 then.

The rock climb bug is fixed on that version.

Take rock smash and surf btw for the ruins.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Veterans

Please re-edit that post and put the picture back in spoilers cuz it looked AWESOME.

whoop, i think i just messed up while trying to put it in a spoiler, fixed it now! thank you though ; v ;

I'v been hunting event pokes and i got the easy ones and a few of the harder ones

if there are any of nate pleazse tell me

im in need of a special attcker

BTW how do i make my signature?

and how do i make my trainer card show up

101705.png

Edited by The Anti-Fern

• Veterans

nice pice zumi think you can do for me so I can use as avatar please?

how do you mean exactly? you mean you want to use the drawing of angie as an icon or do you want me to make you one?

if you can make one of my as jan took angie already

one like this pic but without the wings and have some of the eeveelutions with him if you can you don't have to if you don't wanna

Edited by lokighost

• Veterans

if you can make one of my as jan took angie already

one like this pic but without the wings and have some of the eeveelutions with him if you can you don't have to if you don't wanna

eh, i don't really have a lot of time to do that as of right now, plus i made the angie one for fun and not as a thing i had to do for jan per say

i think that if you want to continue on discussing about this you should probably pm me and not continue about it in this topic tho :v

Edited by zumidesu

Did any of you guys pull something crazy in one of the gym battles? i challenged Angie with a lvl 25 numel and it came out of that battle as a living camerupt. it put in work by melting the frozen field and turn the cave molten the following turn with lava plume. i now have new found respect for numels and camerupts everywhere.

I think I would enjoy this game a lot more if the dialogue was written better. The myriad spelling and grammatical errors detract from the experience as well.
Do you need someone to proofread the dialogue? I wouldn't mind fixing it up.

• Developers

I think I would enjoy this game a lot more if the dialogue was written better. The myriad spelling and grammatical errors detract from the experience as well.

Do you need someone to proofread the dialogue? I wouldn't mind fixing it up.

I'd honestly prefer it more if you told me what was misspelled/grammatically incorrect.That way I don't make the same mistake over and over again. I appreciate the offer, though.

jan can you confirm budew or not ? o.o

Budew is confirmed on Route 2, I havent seen a budew in the city. But I've run into 3-4 of them on Route 2, not sure why everyone is having such a hard time finding them lol

• Developers

jan can you confirm budew or not ? o.o

Budew is confirmed on Route 2, I havent seen a budew in the city. But I've run into 3-4 of them on Route 2, not sure why everyone is having such a hard time finding them lol

The encounter guide clearly doesn't have Budew for Route 2. I moved Budew from Route 2, but it's still available. Morning encounters.

• Developers

Damn you Angie!... Jan...! Do you know how much i like Roserades :(?

Budew's line is against lord Arceus' wishes. They must be fully eradicated.

hmmm

what's the matter?

just thinking

Try not to post unless you are contributing to the topic at hand. Posts like these are needless and just spam up the forum. We also discourage farming posts.

Budew's line is against lord Arceus' wishes. They must be fully eradicated.

Amethyst is Arceus confirmed.

btw Jan, should i post typos in the bug reporting topic itself? I'd just like a confirmation :]

• Developers

Amethyst is Arceus confirmed.

btw Jan, should i post typos in the bug reporting topic itself? I'd just like a confirmation :]

yeee.