Jan

There isnt just 1 dusk stone

just one garenteed dusk stone

Mining breh

but i think i mined all the minable stones currently in the game

as for houndoom

i would but

i have too many water type weaknesses in my pokemon as is

MAYBE if ralts and the prisim scale are in episode 6 then i will get houndoom (don't question my logic)

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Developers

There isnt just 1 dusk stone

just one garenteed dusk stone

Mining breh

but i think i mined all the minable stones currently in the game

as for houndoom

i would but

i have too many water type weaknesses in my pokemon as is

MAYBE if ralts and the prisim scale are in episode 6 then i will get houndoom (don't question my logic)

You can't mine Dusk stones. Nor shiny.

I personally used Honchkrow to be honest since ghost type moves only hit ghost-psychics and miss on normal types, i found dark more usefull. But honchkrow can know both. I gave it nasty plot-shadow ball, moxie-wing attack/sucker punch.

That way i'm fully covered in both special and normal attack side.

Edited by timbla

Goddd... i hate you people. I was trying to avoid it, but you kept commenting about it and yo pulled me to it... now i have to take my eyes off and blind myself after watching shofu's gameplay of rejuvenation X.X! Didn't get neither of the shadow pokemon, he lost, monferno is almost lvl 21 and he has 2 pokemon. Idk how he manages to be in such a situation after having played reborn e.e.

HELLO AND WELCOME TO

SHOFU IS A FUCKING IDIOT EPISODE 5

this time we will look at a shadow pokemon and kill it DESPITE being told to catch it

and then will get rekt by everything else in golden-wood because I dont have the shadow pokemon

TO HELP me

He wouldn't even need the sewaddle tbh. I doubt he has done any of the requests in the help center cuz if he had, snubbul would be the easiest solution to catching and resisting shadow pokemon. After reborn, when starting a game such as rejuvenation i make sure i have at least 3-4 early pokemon i can use and try to have them around the level limit asap 15+. Last 2 times i played it would either be Monferno 18, Oddish 17, Vivillon 15 and 3 more random swappers or in my 2nd Servine 18, Woobat 17, Vivillon 15, Trubbish 16 and some more random (including snubbul).

I just don't see the logic in moving around carrying 2 pokemon (one of which being really frail) thinking im safe or sth e.e

Edited by timbla

He wouldn't even need the sewaddle tbh. I doubt he has done any of the requests in the help center cuz if he had, snubbul would be the easiest solution to catching and resisting shadow pokemon. After reborn, when starting a game such as rejuvenation i make sure i have at least 3-4 early pokemon i can use and try to have them around the level limit asap 15+. Last 2 times i played it would either be Monferno 18, Oddish 17, Vivillon 15 and 3 more random swappers or in my 2nd Servine 18, Woobat 17, Vivillon 15, Trubbish 16 and some more random (including snubbul).

I just don't see the logic in moving around carrying 2 pokemon (one of which being really frail) thinking im safe or sth e.e

We wouldent NEED sewaddle but a will o wisp leavanny with x scissor and leaf blade makes the doxoy look weak and just sweeps the 5th gym entirely

and its VERY useful having a fast will o wisp user because the only other fast will o wisper in reju so far in chandelure

and we ALL know shofu aint gunna get the chandelure

We wouldent NEED sewaddle but a will o wisp leavanny with x scissor and leaf blade makes the doxoy look weak and just sweeps the 5th gym entirely

and its VERY useful having a fast will o wisp user because the only other fast will o wisper in reju so far in chandelure

and we ALL know shofu aint gunna get the chandelure

I was actually talking about the start of the game when it's still a shadow pokemon. And there's actually Delphox that can will'o'wisp as well. And my mawile sucker punched all the dexoys just fine and 1HKOed em :o

Ehh, not gonna lie all I had was my Wartortle and Woobat for the first gym and afterwards lol, and I think I just had that sweaddle as death fodder. I was kinda like him and just wanted strong pokes, but i got over myself when it came to Keta R2 lol

Edited by SexyMilotic

I was actually talking about the start of the game when it's still a shadow pokemon. And there's actually Delphox that can will'o'wisp as well. And my mawile sucker punched all the dexoys just fine and 1HKOed em :o

OOHHH when its still a shadow

yea its ass when shadow

and i need to say

there is a higher chance of shofu beating venam on his first try

then him getting the fenniken

plus you dont need 2 water weaknesses

plus you know shofu

he wont use the mawhile unless wahwilite is put in the game

AND THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN

It's only on terajuma island, so it means Kristiline City->Teila Town->Terajuma Jungle and after that you go to Kakori Village. As for the first (the house), i will let you find out and won't spoil it, but ill only tell you that you'll be able to access it after you complete the previous mentioned trip to those areas.

• Developers

I'm stuck inside the shadow hq right after talking to Narcissa, I picked up the double team tm and everything, can't find an exit etc... either bug, or im blind ;-;

I'm stuck inside the shadow hq right after talking to Narcissa, I picked up the double team tm and everything, can't find an exit etc... either bug, or im blind ;-;

You mean natasita? Or the name wasn't truly right?

Where are you exactly/how long are you on the playthrough?