Jan

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

is main thread closed forever or for sometime

Forever. The main thread was a mess, so Jan locked it and we got this.

This is kinda the Semi Thread.

I got to Sheridan Village. Where is the purification chamber? Would I have to find Amephst Grotto by interacting with the red stone at the entrance?

Purification Chamber is kinda bit more. Just play through the story and you'll find in the end.

As i stated above.

Has anyone here re-battled the Dimensional Rift Gyarados? I wanna know if it triggers an event.

I have rebattled, it isn't that much of event, but you can go across the lake if you have surf.

And the way is now available to gearen city.

The re-battle with Gyarados event doesn't really trigger anything more. You can just surf, have access to gearen city and can find one of the lake trio (uxie-mesprit-azelf) statues somewhere there, if im correct. Also, someone was asking earlier if there is any other starter event except for Fennekin and Mudkip. There is an oshawott one after you surf through Akuwa town, you'll get to a beach with a dense forest. The rest is in your hands :P

And as my fave Glitch would say, fudge Mankeys :P

Edited by timbla

Gotta catch dem all.

As for pokemon, i'm planning to have a ghost/dark monotype in rejunvenation.

The only problem is that it's lack of ghost pokemon, so yeah.

So that's why i'm planning for these two together.

Ok Seriously WHY won't my golbat evolve

does common candies lower your happiness because he got too close to the lvl limit a few times

(he is bred so i lvled him up from lvl 1 so he has lvled up roughly 52 times and iv walked about i wanna say a estimated 3000-4000 steps with him)

Edited by The Anti-Fern

Gotta catch dem all.

As for pokemon, i'm planning to have a ghost/dark monotype in rejunvenation.

The only problem is that it's lack of ghost pokemon, so yeah.

So that's why i'm planning for these two together.

Lack of ghost types? Im pretty sure there are at least 5 or more ghost types in the game already.

Litwick, phantump, yamask, duskull, and frillish are the ones that come to my mind first, so thats 5/6 of a team already lol. Im sure in future versions you can attain one more.

Edit: Oh yea shedninja and spiritomb too.

Edited by SexyMilotic

Ok so i just watched Shofus newest episode

He is SOOO bad like

reborn was fine

(for those wondering i am smartish its just i dont have the patience to do things myself and im bad with directions)

That darmanitan is POWERFUL

(jan arnt you the one who remade shofus game data?)

But this is BAD

like right now he could benefit from catching the sewaddle

leavanny makes RIP of gym 5 ond the doxoy(or whatever they are called)

Yep, Jan is the one so remade.

Lack of ghost types? Im pretty sure there are at least 5 or more ghost types in the game already.

Litwick, phantump, yamask, duskull, and frillish are the ones that come to my mind first, so thats 5/6 of a team already lol. Im sure in future versions you can attain one more.

Edit: Oh yea shedninja and spiritomb too.

Beginning of the game. I can't recall any ghost pokemon in the beginning. I don't i'm going to get a ghost type until 4th gym.

The only way to get ghost pokemon early game is play on version 2 and get a shadow duskull, rotom and salbeye.

Beginning of the game. I can't recall any ghost pokemon in the beginning. I don't i'm going to get a ghost type until 4th gym.

The only way to get ghost pokemon early game is play on version 2 and get a shadow duskull, rotom and salbeye.

Oh ok I thought you were gonna create your ghost monotype team like right now lol, didnt know you wanted to start a new game and use it from the beginnning. Also I thought you had V2?

Oh ok I thought you were gonna create your ghost monotype team like right now lol, didnt know you wanted to start a new game and use it from the beginnning. Also I thought you had V2?

Pretty much. It's alright.

I have every version mate, but i kinda wants to use just pokemon so is catchable in version 5.

But since ghost pokemon isn't catchable early, so that's why i'm thinking of taking with dark type.

It can be ok using version 2 one. But meh idk.

Ok Guys i need some help

My golbat still wont evolve

he is hand bred and has lvled up roughly 52 times and has walked with me roughly 3000-4000 steps

(do common candies take away happiness)

Ok Guys i need some help

he is hand bred and has lvled up roughly 52 times and has walked with me roughly 3000-4000 steps

Common candy takes away the happines from level i think.

• Developers

Ok Guys i need some help

Yes.

They're actually called Reverse Candies, but I think Shing is right. They're the opposite of Rare Candies, level up your Pokemon, causing it to be happier (friendship is boosted by leveling up). Reverse Candies would therefore de-level your Pokemon and decrease their happiness.

• Developers

One reason why it's probably harder to level happiness in Rejuv. is because there's no salon thing or anything of the such. I'll do something about that, dw.