Leader's Retirement Speculation

Fumble

I was thinking that we haven't had a Gym Leader retire in ages, the last time being Kiki. I don't mean that a Gym Leader will die (after all, nobody else died in Season 1, and that's the main inspiration for the Gym Leaders of Reborn), there IS only one Leader that retired in this Season.

Florinia.

The Grass Type Gym Leader is most likely to retire, since she was the only other to retire, as stated previously, and also because it fits the theme of the rivals. Cain, Victoria, and Fern are your Rivals because they were the later Leaders in Season 1, replacing Corey, Kiki, and Florinia respectively. Besides, it might help out with the plot. Maybe Florinia is a spy for Team Meteor DUN DUN DUN (probably won't happen, but one can believe).

The only bad thing about this is that FERN is going to replace her, not Laura. Fern states in-game that he's the Reserve Leader for Florinia... *sighs*

Cain didn't replace Corey. He ran away from his home and Aya replaced Corey.
I don't think Flobot's gonna retire. I hardly even remember her and the hate against Fern is pretty strong right now.
Why do you even want them to retire? Personally I think it's pretty annoying how they just die off like that.

Also, it's really hard to understand what you're trying to say. Can't blame you though but work on your English mate.

Personally I think it's pretty annoying how they just die off like that.

Also, it's really hard to understand what you're trying to say. Can't blame you though but work on your English mate.

yeah it's annoying like Corey and Kiki case that you didn't get a badge after that

and yeah I don't know what you talking about too

Maybe Florinia will reunite with Titania there and show us why she act like that.

I'm really looking forward for that! If this doesn't happen in this episode it's nearly sure that it will happen in episode 16, after all this is a mystery that literally started in episode 1. And since we will probably return to Reborn City we may cross paths with Julia and Florinia... everything can happen.

I'm really looking forward for that! If this doesn't happen in this episode it's nearly sure that it will happen in episode 16, after all this is a mystery that literally started in episode 1. And since we will probably return to Reborn City we may cross paths with Julia and Florinia... everything can happen.

Exactly what I had in mind! I predict that in e15, even if we go to Reborn City, we will mainly explore the sewres.

Some time ago in GGardevoir news it was said that Adrienn together with Florinia and Julia are trying to do something with the pollution. And what is the last pollution related facility we didn't visit. The (mentioned by Amaria) underground water purification facility.

Water. Underground. Severs. Grand waterfall. It all checks up.

I wouldn't be surprised if Julia oops'd and Boom'd her way into the sewers, dragging poor Florinia down with her. Yes, anime stylo they could use vine whip to pull themselves up again.... but guess what? None of Flo's Pokemon have vine whip.

I wouldn't be surprised if Julia oops'd and Boom'd her way into the sewers, dragging poor Florinia down with her. Yes, anime stylo they could use vine whip to pull themselves up again.... but guess what? None of Flo's Pokemon have vine whip.

Her Ferrothorn could have evolved and learnt Power Whip

But yeah, I think we will see Florinia in future episodes. I wish Julia would be back too - she hasn't shown herself since E1

Her Ferrothorn could have evolved and learnt Power Whip

But yeah, I think we will see Florinia in future episodes. I wish Julia would be back too - she hasn't shown herself since E1

Everyone remembers her tho so that should mean she's a pretty fun character that people would like to see back.

Please Ame? Bring back old characters that we haven't seen in a while?

Well there goes all that character planning and work to just be used as small fry characters we never see again. Kind of waste.

But hey, you're the boss.