Biggest WTF Moments in Reborn?

Xiri

"Okay, the train's pulling into the station! Let this adventure begi- wait run? Run from wha- Oh dear."

"Some guy claiming to be selling a super-powerful Pokémon? It's probably just magikarp, but I might as well buy it HEY! WAIT! GIVE IT BACK!"

"Bring it, Solaris! I'm gonna take you dow-"(sends out a level 75 Garchomp) "..oh s**t"

"So, El's a bad guy? Okay, I think I can take him on. Wait, Ditto, what are you doing-ARCEUS?!

Me 2

"Give it to him" and "Steal it for you" it's not the same

If you want to get technical: accepting an extortion =/= being robbed/getting mugged.

What if I put the ring in my PC?? What happens then when Blake tries to take it??

I'll try it for Teh Lulz, i would think you either won't be able to box the item or it disappears anyway to progress the story.

Edited by Claydoll

Shade's gym. Not only the screens, but it randomly showing up when running around like 'hello, I hope you have your diaper on...' I don't like that place very much. Scratch that, everything involving Shade was a wft-moment.
Dat gastly event took me completely off-guard, too. I was playing late in a very dark room...(it was at my second run, I accidentally ended up there)

Shade's gym. Not only the screens, but it randomly showing up when running around like 'hello, I hope you have your diaper on...' I don't like that place very much. Scratch that, everything involving Shade was a wft-moment.

Dat gastly event took me completely off-guard, too. I was playing late in a very dark room...(it was at my second run, I accidentally ended up there)

Yes that one. And i clicked no when i choose to have gastly. That was a surprised jumpscare.

Edited by ShingSt

When Blake pushed Cal off of Ametrine like what

He probably knew Cal had a Charizard to save himself... but still yeah that's not an excuse to just push your brother off a cliff.

I remember when I first entered Shade's gym too. Those screens scared the hell out of me (for a moment I thought Corey came back to haunt me or something) and I didn't know that Shade would be just casually waiting for me at the back (I accidentally pressed 'Z' while I was beside him... and yeah that was just cruel)

Yes that one. And i clicked no when i choose to have gastly. That was a surprised jumpscare.

Oh? What actually happens if you don't accept the Gastly?

That when you see the screens in Shade's gym, two of the "deaths" had occurred. Given I'll put them in spoilers for those not too far ahead in the game.

Being Corey's suicide, and Kiki's murder by Garchomp.

Though I do wonder if the screen with Amaria and Titania is

where they both jump from the waterfall?

but if my theory is true, then wouldn't at some point, Lin explode? O.o

That when you see the screens in Shade's gym, two of the "deaths" had occurred. Given I'll put them in spoilers for those not too far ahead in the game.

Being Corey's suicide, and Kiki's murder by Garchomp.

Though I do wonder if the screen with Amaria and Titania is

where they both jump from the waterfall?

but if my theory is true, then wouldn't at some point, Lin explode? O.o

Remember the E15 teaser. Two of the deaths may be false - and I doubt Amaria or Titania is going to die given these people are based off real-life people.

"Give it to him" and "Steal it for you" it's not the same

Hello? Do you even remember that scene?

Here's a refresher:

Blake asks you for the ring. You say no. He takes Shelly as a hostage. Your character automatically gives Blake the ring.

I misinterpreted the amaria screen as I thought Titania had snuck up behind her and pushed her off followed by a closed eyes giggle.

Lin's though was easily the most disturbing since we had no diea who she was and just got dismembered completely. .It must be a ditto or something, right?

Well before E13, many of us thought that way too.

For now, I'm curious as to how she became tied up and exploded all of a sudden (part of her head rolling away was quite gruesome tbh)

Edited by Xiri