Yu-Gi-Oh Roleplay: OOC/Signups [REGISTRATIONS CLOSED]

Tomas Elliot

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Support Squad

And now that I am awake, I have fixed it in th 5 minutes vailable to me. I have an exam today so no update until tonight, and that's a maybe

• Veterans

Well yeah,was busy with exams this weak so unable to do much in this chapter. Will be remedied soon after I finish catching up....

• Support Squad

Ok people I kinda fucked up earlier this week by not answering some questions in PM and a consequence was delaying peoples actions in the RP.

That said, on top of this Exams have heated up which also prevented people from interacting so, in the hopes of not having this be a useless topic for you all, we have another week instead of abruptly cutting it off tomorrow?

• Veterans

So seeing as I couldnt post last week because of exams and because of that have no idea of what to do,can someone help me with this? Sorry in advance :c

• Support Squad

So seeing as I couldnt post last week because of exams and because of that have no idea of what to do,can someone help me with this? Sorry in advance :c

Same drill as ever, approach someone and talk or chill and do your own thing. The former is encouraged far more than the latter. One might suggest finding one of the people you were with yesterday, the two you can find being Red and Setsuna, currently discussing things on the roof

You have to keep practicing with your deck and learn to make the best plays when they count. If you feel that certain cards aren't working, take them out and put new ones in that might be better. I don't mind helping you if you would like.

You have to keep practicing with your deck and learn to make the best plays when they count. If you feel that certain cards aren't working, take them out and put new ones in that might be better. I don't mind helping you if you would like.

Please do help me. I tried playing and playing, but this deck is so reliant on side deck. It gets kicked from the likes of Cyber Dragon or Harpy or Shadoll decks.

Please do help me. I tried playing and playing, but this deck is so reliant on side deck. It gets kicked from the likes of Cyber Dragon or Harpy or Shadoll decks.

I swear it wasn't my deck that was doing the damage this time xP

• Support Squad

Maybe Gen has no evidences, but I also bad at reasoning lol.

You have to find that line between gently pushing your character in the right direction and directing them to go to a specific place against all logic that the character themselves has. Former is what we want, not the latter

• Support Squad

So the After school topic will be starting tonight so wrap things up. If you're confused about where to go all I can say is that your best bet is to go back to the first After school topic idea and go anywhere you can. However a few people will be having an encounter with a particularly aggressive Number holder soon...

I'd like to apologize for my not-so-brief disappearance. Finals lasted longer than expected and my internet being extremely shaky the past few days hasn't helped. Should have a post up by tonight.

Edit: Hope you don't mind the headache excuse. I figured it would be alright since nobody referred to Gawyn at all in the At School topic.

Edited by DragonMasterKrim

I feel that it's tough to really get some discussion going as it seems people are posting less and less than when we started. Perhaps it could still be tough for some, or maybe is it that there is a lack of interest currently? (There really hasn't been a lot of action lately...)

Also, do the episodes follow the week days as well? I would wonder how things would work for say the weekend or if the after school topic on every 5th day would be extended to allow for weekends and the like.

Edited by tails12