Yu-Gi-Oh Roleplay: OOC/Signups [REGISTRATIONS CLOSED]

Tomas Elliot

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Support Squad

Ok, so I'm still waiting on people to get to where they need to go to start interactions and whatnot.

And Vince, did you read any of what Tomas and I have been saying?

You cannot go follow Anna. You must leave the school. Only the four invited by Anna may go, so that people won't overhear this. This is the word of Host, no exceptions.

Just a small notice: I am currently waiting for a reply from Lane, but after that I should be ready to go out of the school (and NOT go in the garden. Monika right now doesn't know anything about it, as she only heard Lane's reply to Setsuna - I did that on purpose :))

Also, (from Dobby's opening post in the current IC thread):

"Everyone not involved with the Anna meeting must leave the school for a time so no one gets to "Over-hear" it. No Exceptions."

So Gen should not be following Anna, right?

And another thing for Ace_Trainer_Vince... could you please state some reasons why Anna looks suspicious in the post? This way I know why you are doing a certain action.

Also... I have discovered what my deck can do... Send everything back to the hand. (probably even my own Fire Formation Tenki to search Kaus everytime I want)

Edited by Cyaloom

• Support Squad

Sorry for the hold up guys, I just really want to update everyone at the same time. That said, please for the love of god just get to where you're going >.>

I'm dealing with family issues right now. I hoped I could keep up, especially after Tomas had to drop out, but I can't. It also looks like it isn't going to be resolved soon so yeah... I'm dropping out.

• Support Squad

I'm dealing with family issues right now. I hoped I could keep up, especially after Tomas had to drop out, but I can't. It also looks like it isn't going to be resolved soon so yeah... I'm dropping out.

Lane will be used to (Hopefully) motivate the class more ^^

I hate to do this, but I think I'm going to drop out of the RP as well. It's really not my style and I'm sure how noticeable it is, but it's like a struggle to get a post out like every single time. I want to make a good length post, but I'm lucky to get a couple lines out. Sorry to bail on you all like this, but this has been going on in my mind for a long time now.

I was waiting for a reply from Chim, as I said, but now I've seen his post...

So what about now? Cit Bon Jovi

Commander, are you dropping as well? Tomas, Flynn, Chim and now you?

Maybe it's me, that I don't understand the situation enough, but just leaving because of the post quality... I mean, I did even shorter posts but they seemed to work anyway.

Also... Commander and Chim were Number Holders, so what will happen to the Numbers themselves?

Edited by Cyaloom

• Support Squad

Their characters will have an altercation that, well, you'll have to find out in the plot.

EDIT: The numbers themselves will remain with the characters for the time being.

Ok, then... It was just that by "drop out" I understood "Leaving, but not coming back" (which didn't even make much sense)... Thanks for the explanation.

Edited by Cyaloom

• Support Squad

It's typical courtesy to keep the characters in the universe in case the RPer wants to return, perhaps because their schedule/Issue was resolved.

I have performed an Important Action! I hope that it's still ok if I "teleported" as the alleyway is near the school and I was a bit late (as I stopped talking with Setsuna and Lane; and that took a longer time than I expected).

If your still taking Character applications i would like to enter this one please.

Name: David Hubbleday

Appearance:photo-thumb-43796.png?_r=1388608539

Personality: Independent, careful and very caring for the cards in his deck his loyalty and devotion to his deck and those he cares about is unrivaled.

Back story: Has been dueling casual for years and then one day he found the the cards that would change his life for ever, it was as though the cards where speaking to him, telling him he needs to collect the number cards, 2 years have passed since that fateful day,in those 2 years he has come to acquire 2 number cards, which leads us to the present day where he finds himself enrolled at a new school as he has heard rumors that some of the students posses number cards.

Number Holder: Yes Number 104: Masquerade and Number 101 Silent Honor Ark ( these cards are in the deck but are not the ace cards of the deck)

Deck of choice: Guardian Eatos/ Guardian Dreadscythe Deck

3 Celestial sword- Eatos

3 Guardian Eatos

3 Guardian Dreadscythe

3 Reaper Scythe - Dreadscythe

3 Giant Rat

​3 Nimble Momonga

3 Kycoo the Ghost Destroyer

3 Arsenal Summoner

3 Assault Dog

2 Scrap-iron Scarcrow

2 Mirror Force

3 Call of the Haunted

2 Level Conversion Lab

2 Magic Drain

3 Soul Release

3 Mystical Space Typhoon

2 Double Summon

2 Cost Down

1 Dark Hole

2 Bottomless Trap Hole

1 Trap Hole

• Support Squad
If your still taking Character applications i would like to enter this one please.
Name: David Hubbleday
Appearance:photo-thumb-43796.png?_r=1388608539
Personality: Independent, careful and very caring for the cards in his deck his loyalty and devotion to his deck and those he cares about is unrivaled.
Back story: Has been dueling casual for years and then one day he found the the cards that would change his life for ever, it was as though the cards where speaking to him, telling him he needs to collect the number cards, 2 years have passed since that fateful day,in those 2 years he has come to acquire 2 number cards, which leads us to the present day where he finds himself enrolled at a new school as he has heard rumors that some of the students posses number cards.
Number Holder: Yes Number 104: Masquerade and Number 101 Silent Honor Ark ( these cards are in the deck but are not the ace cards of the deck)
Deck of choice: Guardian Eatos/ Guardian Dreadscythe Deck
3 Celestial sword- Eatos
3 Guardian Eatos
3 Guardian Dreadscythe
3 Reaper Scythe - Dreadscythe
3 Giant Rat
​3 Nimble Momonga
3 Kycoo the Ghost Destroyer
3 Arsenal Summoner
3 Assault Dog
2 Scrap-iron Scarcrow
2 Mirror Force
3 Call of the Haunted
2 Level Conversion Lab
2 Magic Drain
3 Soul Release
3 Mystical Space Typhoon
2 Double Summon
2 Cost Down
1 Dark Hole
2 Bottomless Trap Hole
1 Trap Hole

I'm afraid that applications aren't being accepted, even with the recent departures there's still a lot of PCs roaming around. That said, there are a few issues with your Character that you may want to consider changing if at somepoint a spot does become available.

For one, you don't get to choose your numbers now, that stopped once the story started and the Number holders were chosen. The only way to get numbers is to win them from a Rogue number holder. And a side note, those specific numbers are unavailable anyway so you couldn't use them regardless.

Furthermore, the backstory is illegal. Number cards essentially weren't a thing, at all, before the events of this RP. The story diverges away from Zexal. Furthermore, the voice that commanded him to seek out the cards is very, very vague. All supernatural forces in the RP are accounted for, so unless your character has a psychological issue, he can't be hearing those voices.

Just character-personality wise, I won't claim to entirely understand what this character may be, for all I know you could portray his personality well, but you say he is careful and independent but then you say his devotion is unrivaled? just in my mind those two concepts don't mesh well with a character and could hint at a sue-ish personality.

And this is more a joke than anything, what 15-16 highschooler has stubble? Dude was an early bloomer xD

Sorry if this is a bit presumptuous, offering changes to your character and all even though I can't let you in but I'll make sure to keep a note in case some more players drop out.

• Support Squad

I just bunnied people, I'm no longer afraid to do so again if people lag behind. I'll also NOT update EVERYONE at the same time, that will take too long.