Extremely late introduction post!

HakuTaku

Introduction Post!

About what you wonder?

About me of course!

My name is HakuTaku or you may refer me as Forensic Chick.

I was born in Texas but my lovely family shipped me off to Norway, Belgium, then London and finally Finland. I moved back to Texas and started high school three years ago as a sophomore . So if we ever run into eachother i have a accent, you've been warned. I'm in college and I live in a ranchhouse with three other chicks who also play several instruments, so music is in the air all day. I myself play three. I can't cook to save my own life but i can bake. I have a cat named Fluffnuggets that's been with me for two years and recently a dog named Burrito. I found Fluffy in the park emaciated and cover in fleas, rushed him to the hospital and now he's a lively ball of fur. Fluffy brought Burrito to me and i took him in. Fluffy became my rock. I occasionally doodle so i may post pictures of my messy fan art on here until i can figure out how to draw on the tablet. I'm extremely clumsy so i end up with bruises, cuts, and the occasional burns. I love coffee, my cat, stargazing, working, running and Supernatural. I'm currently stuck in a wheelchair due to landing a launch wrong and ended up shattering both my ankles somehow while motorcrossing. Now i gained weight...Q~Q

That plunged me into a pit of depression and worthlessness until i discovered this wonderful game.

Thank you for reading a fragment of who i am and have a lovely day.

Oh! HIIIIII Haku, nice too meet you! You must me new here /sarcasmoff

Well I found your life very interesting and exciting. Ι wish you a speedy recovery and do not worry with such minor things. There BIGGER probs on life than this

So welcome to the forum

Hey Haku, welcome!! Please leave your sanity outside the door.. There is a box marked "Incinerator Deposits".. You love coffee and Supernatural and have a cat and dog, play 3 musical instruments and can bake (cookies???) and like Harry Potter.. I love you, marry me!! Anyways, feel free to ask the Mods and me anything.. We will try to help as much as possible.. Also get well soon.. You can hop on to the Reborn Radio and find Arkhidon, Cowtao, me or some other of our really awesome DJs playing nice music.. You can also show your doodles in the Radio Tower(why is art there?? why not )

You can always message me to talk about Supernatural.. Incidentally, who is your favourite character?? Don't say Sam..

Edited by Yash

Hey Haku, welcome!! Please leave your sanity outside the door.. There is a box marked "Incinerator Deposits".. You love coffee and Supernatural and have a cat and dog, play 3 musical instruments and can bake (cookies???) and like Harry Potter.. I love you, marry me!! Anyways, feel free to ask the Mods and me anything.. We will try to help as much as possible.. Also get well soon.. You can hop on to the Reborn Radio and find Arkhidon, Cowtao, me or some other of our really awesome DJs playing nice music.. You can also show your doodles in the Radio Tower(why is art there?? why not )

You can always message me to talk about Supernatural.. Incidentally, who is your favourite character?? Don't say Sam..

Moose and Charlie~

What's up Forensic Chick, have a late welcome to da reborn community .Since you're a chick, you gotta have a good booty right.

nah jk.

I did like ya fanart. Looks pretty cool.

You have been in norway, you should meet me. Don't even try to talk english, cuz mine sucks.

Now get wild on this forum and have fun.

Moose and Charlie~

Damn that Moose though.. Charlie is cool.. I miss Bobby!! Garth is awesome.. :D Crowley was fun before but now I feel his character is deteriorating..

EDIT: I recently started watching it from the beginning.. It's still awesome..

Also I know it was for a couple of episodes only, but the character of Death was the coolest..

Edited by Yash

Hi HakuTaku, make yourself even more comfortable at the forums (welcome would be a bit late, 'ey?)!
As about your music mania (maybe not really, I just like the ring of the alliteration), what instruments do you play? I find one to be tough enough already :P

Ya.. Those were simple times indeed.. Crazy-god-mode Castiel, Demon Dean and Soulless Sam were fun.. Also the Leviathans storyline was boring..

I'm so glad you made this thread.. Finally get to talk to someone about supernatural..

Do we need to bring back #BlameTempest again?

*cough

Anyways, get well soon Haku, legs and hand. We all appreciate the art you bring around here, and there are definitely those around here who can empathize with your struggle of being pinned down after an accident such as that. Hilda would be the best to talk to in that regard.

Welcome, Welcome! Come and see

Is everyone supposed to do an introduction post around here? Mine will be 1.5 2 years too late then...

I'd love to tell everyone about my depressing life

Edited by LeMasterJP