14.6 Bug Fixes.

I don´t know if it was said already but there is a Problem with the psychic type or only with mewtwo

I can´t attack him with ghost attacks

It's the Glitch field- it makes Psychic-types immune to Ghost attacks. Not a bug.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey! I`m surprised that so many people had spinel town lag or anything mine was fine. I only have the slightest lag inside obsidia park. I can look for bugs if you want but... I just wanted to say Amethyst this game is great!!! My only recommendation would be to make event pokemon slightly higher levels. So it is easier to level up like maybe 5 levels each! If there is anything I can do to help with development I would love to contribute! Same goes to anybody doing guides or anything.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not sure if this is intentional, or if it's some sort of unfixable bug, but IMO all the sixth gen mon growls and cries are all like...quiter, and more muffled than the others. I can here my chandelure and blaziken plain as day, but my chesnaught and malamar and greninja are just kinda silent...., like i said, muffled. Can anyone else confirm this?

• 2 weeks later...

the link on the download part on the main page is still 14.1.1

14.1.1 is still the main download, 14.6 merely fixed some things. E15 will be a download from the main page again.

So if I'm playing 14.1 right now, is it worth upgrading to 14.6 presently...It looks like 15 is rather close to being done, is it worth putting the machine through the risk of two seperate updates?

Your system shouldn't be at risk of having two separate updates. I do recommend you do update due to all of those fixes that come along with the 14.6 that are shown on the front page as well as the two Mega Stones that Amethyst placed in it as well.

• 2 weeks later...

I just updated from 14.1 to this current version. How can I be sure that the game.exe file is opening my save in the correct version? should I delete the 14.1 folder that has all the 14.1 data in it? Or will that delete my save that the 14.6.2 is potentially reading? (I'm new to the updating lol)

It will be fine if you delete the 14.1 folder containing the Game.exe file. By doing that, you'll have to use the Game.exe inside of the 14.6.2 folder instead to operate the game in correct version.

Overall, just make sure the Game.exe file you're using is from 14.6.2, not 14.1. Also, deleting the 14.1 folder will not affect your save as your save file is located in the Pokemon Reborn Section of the Saved Games Folder on your Computer.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not sure if it's worth noting or not, but there seems to be a sprite glitch that keeps defeated Pokemon on screen after they've fallen in battle. I've only seen it happen with opponents PKMN and it seems to be random, but It seems like it should be reported. Also, there's another glitch that's rather annoying. Sometimes, when you become poisoned, after defeating a pokemon that would end the battle you take poison damage first. This shouldn't happen and can (in certain rare cases) cause you to lose the battle. It's VERY annoying and I hope that it can be fixed sometime soon.

Best Wishes

-English