Corrupt Wish Game

Stein

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Granted, but turns out that she views you as a threat (for whatever fucking reason) and attempts to kill you. However her Senpai saw this and got extremely scared, as she got heartbroken and suddenly you see a giant GAME OVER above her head and you've been fazed back into reality falling from a cliff.

I wish that I had a cheese burger with me.

Granted, you are now forced to exercise for 3 hours straight every single day while running at 10 meters a second for 2 hours, whilst doing 100 push ups, 150 situps, and stretches and all sorts of things to make you flexible.

I wish that I don't have face ripping cheese burgers

Edited by Upbeatshadowchain

Granted. But the information was too powerful and old for you to handle and your mind explodes into a million extremely descriptive pieces of brain matter

I wish Gigalith had a mega...

Granted You are slowly being crushed by giant rocks while a dog is biting off your private parts and Fern is making your mom jokes, but you're so filled with pain killers that you can't feel a thing.

I wish for some tobasco sauce, worchesire, a raw egg, some salt and pepper, and a glass mug.

Granted. but everything is rotten and the glass mug is shattered into a million pieces and the salt and pepper taste very funny.

I wish I always have good rng

Edited by Epic C

Granted. but you still live. and will forever wander the vast void of space as The Harbinger of Destruction has granted you immortality.

I wish it was the 20th already

Edited by Epic C

Granted. but you still live. and will forever wander the vast void of space as The Harbinger of Destruction has granted you immortality.

I wish it was the 20th already

Aaaaa I see what you did there, you want Lucia.

Wish granted, but suddenly a hurricane swoops in making you fly to Turkey's Pit of Hell.

I wish I would stop being a scrub at English writing.

Granted. but now your trapped in someone else's tomodachi life. forced to do what ever the person wants you to do against your own will.

I wish everything non-legendary and actually deserving got a mega

Edited by Epic C

Granted, only thing is that you cannot get them. Ever. Even if you hack one in the very being of existence will erase your mega stone instantly.

I wish that I can now type up my 6 paragraph argumentative writing which is due tomorrow. (As of now)